India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricketman93 ahh // dont take it to the faces . i got a lot'of Indians (NO offence) .. just a warning .:cheers

EDIT: peace guys !! :cheers

Last edited:
usy57_pak said:
Cricketman93 ahh // dont take it to the faces . i got a lot'of Indians (NO offence) .. just a warning .:cheers

EDIT: peace guys !! :cheers

What in the world are you on about? Speak English..

Cricketman93 said:
Im just curious though, Shahid Afridi constantly puts his hands through his hair whilst bowling. Shouldn't the umpires take note of that or something because i'm curious that he might be putting hair gel on the ball to help the seamers on the other end swing it. Im not saying he is, but i think they should at least check it out.

Its not our falt that we Pakistanis look better than Indians.. I mean how many of our players have nice hair? He has to control his hair if it getting in his face, and he can't have gel on cause gel keeps the hair together! :rolleyes:

For me 1st test Pakistan line up.

Imran Farhat
Salman Butt
Younis Khan
Yousuf Yohana
Inzi
Afridi
Razzaq
Akmal
Naved
Akhter
Kaneria.

JamesyJames3 said:
What in the world are you on about? Speak English..
ok My English teacher. plz give me a good grade for my exams . plzz :D . hoep i was talking chinese there. :eek: :mad :mad :boxing

Pak_cricketer said:
Its not our falt that we Pakistanis look better than Indians.. I mean how many of our players have nice hair? He has to control his hair if it getting in his face, and he can't have gel on cause gel keeps the hair together! :rolleyes:

got to agree with that. but indians have some quite decent looking players as well. though we are not here for a beauty contest, we are talking about cricket. :)

Last edited:
You guys are bringing the quality in this thread down. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha. We needed some fun and there it was in huge dollops right from page 59 to page 60....

keep it going but in small sprinkles! dont curb them Zahid! Its fun!

seriously Rohit, that was an unneeded comment on Butt's face.

Even if the series isnt as big a success as the previous one, but I am sure PC is going to remember it for quite sometime!

srk121 . cheak the post #894 .. is that on topic .. lol..

anyway... lets see if ganguly plays the first test.

Well I want this thread to be the biggest hit and ever the best even better than Ashes lol.

bestthreadever5cw.gif

that pic should be on first post. and ZMario is away to meat Imran farhat. to say sorry to him ??

Me too man. Just keep on going guys. Anyway more likely Ganguly will play in the first test and Jaffer will play in the first tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread