India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
muhammad_inzi said:
I think they should give chance to Fasil Iqbal.Long time he didnt got a chance to play any test or odi.

phh... Faisal Iqbal :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Please... Faisal doesn't deserve a chance! He hasn'e been preforming domesticly lately! An average of 42 domesticly is a joke to be considered!

Pak_cricketer said:
phh... Faisal Iqbal :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Please... Faisal doesn't deserve a chance! He hasn'e been preforming domesticly lately! An average of 42 domesticly is a joke to be considered!

Look bro one day he is gonna get chance so why dont now what if he performs u never know.

Here is my team for the first test

Wasim Jaffer
Virender Sehwag
Rahul Dravid
Sachin Tendulkar
VVS Laxman
Saurav Ganguly
MS Dhoni
Irfan Pathan
Ajit Agarkar
Anil Kumble
Harbhajan Singh

muhammad_inzi said:
Look bro one day he is gonna get chance so why dont now what if he performs u never know.

I have seen better youth then him, what about Mansoor Amjad? he is said to be the next Qadir..

There is some news on him...being the next good spinner for Pakistan.
Sai, you may be right! They might select Ganguly, ahead of Yuvraj singh to accomodate two spinners. It is a tough call. It would have been much better if there was another practice match before the test series, you can really evaluate the players then.

I think its prudent to consider Amjad as a future all rounder not just a spinner, yes he has good variation but still its a long way to go for him and we're all hoping that in the future he fills the all rounder slot because he is a geniune batsman.

Only 3 days to go. Just can't wait for the series. Ok guys I called the Dish People they saying we're not sure if we will broadcast the live match. I was like wtf then what was the ads for. They said well you gotto wait for fews days and see if its available. Did any of you who lives in America ordered the match. I'm curious though.

It has been announced that Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) wont show the live telecast but will show 9 minute highlights everyday.

I think its fair to both DD & Ten Sports.

muhammad_inzi said:
Only 3 days to go. Just can't wait for the series. Ok guys I called the Dish People they saying we're not sure if we will broadcast the live match. I was like wtf then what was the ads for. They said well you gotto wait for fews days and see if its available. Did any of you who lives in America ordered the match. I'm curious though.

Muhammad,
Looks like I might have to pay 20 Pounds or $35 per Test Match on ARY Digital since I don't have DISH.
Let me know if you find any better webcasts.
Thanks
Sonny

usy57_pak said:
srk121 . cheak the post #894 .. is that on topic .. lol..

anyway... lets see if ganguly plays the first test.

i think that is quite on a topic mate. to tell people to stay on topic is on being on topic mate.

saisrini80 said:
Here is my team for the first test

Wasim Jaffer
Virender Sehwag
Rahul Dravid
Sachin Tendulkar
VVS Laxman
Saurav Ganguly
MS Dhoni
Irfan Pathan
Ajit Agarkar
Anil Kumble
Harbhajan Singh
I would play Gambhir in place of Jaffer, and Yuvraj in place of Ganguly but I dont think the second one will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread