India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohsinshahzad84 said:
may be i studied some but i guess u never saw school in ur whole life. see that

Comparing Tendulkar with Mc Grath the bowler?

its totally wrong grammer. first u should see your english and then say something to others. and also its a forum and not your english teaching class. i can show you 10 mistakes in your grammer if i evaluate it from that point of view.and for ur kind information i m studying in university and finished all my english coureses.
ok
so when u opening ur grammer school on this forum . u should hire a teacher so that he can teach u too brootus.
You finished your English courses? I take it you failed them.

When criticising someones grammar, it's not a good idea to do so in a post that features at least 36 spelling and grammar errors.

good question :D

According to my guess 5hours.

That was close! :D

The game starts in 5 hours 43 minutes.. 4:45 GMT time right now its 23:02.

Last edited:
Yep, 0445 GMT. Which means 10:45 PM CT in the US. Which means I will be awake all night since my first class tomorrow is at 11 AM. :D

I don't think Harbhajan and Kumble would have been separated even if the pitch was green to the core. Because on day 4 and 5, the pitch will inevitably spin. Spin is clearly India's bowling prowess, and they should concentrate on the things they do well.

:happy :happy
Bought the whole series package for 149.95 USD. But I'll be taping the next three days' play since I work during that whole time.

andrew_nixon said:
You finished your English courses? I take it you failed them.

When criticising someones grammar, it's not a good idea to do so in a post that features at least 36 spelling and grammar errors.[/QUOT

i think the one english that doesnt need grammer is that u both are mother****ing assholes. who think that they are something by running a cricket forum. all i can say is ban me as i know it will happen. till then

**** urself.

and be ****ing proud of ur english assholes .

Why are you guys attacking each other?

About five hours away from now. :)

Well the stage is set, hope to see some interesting cricket and hope that the weather
doesnot interfere. Inzi should wear his toss-winning shoes so that Farhat and Butt can get some runs hopefully today.

Fasten your seatbelts guys....................here it goes

mohsinshahzad84 said:
may be i studied some but i guess u never saw school in ur whole life. see that

Comparing Tendulkar with Mc Grath the bowler?

its totally wrong grammer. first u should see your english and then say something to others. and also its a forum and not your english teaching class. i can show you 10 mistakes in your grammer if i evaluate it from that point of view.and for ur kind information i m studying in university and finished all my english coureses.
ok
so when u opening ur grammer school on this forum . u should hire a teacher so that he can teach u too brootus.

What grammatical error did you see in that phrase? I forgot the 'comma'! Otherwise I just fail to see what is wrong with that line?

OK coming back to the India-Pakistan series, 5 hrs to go! I'm terribly excited!

What would a cricket forum be without the sledging? ;)

I hope the rain stays out of this one and the weather bureau has got it wrong, like usual.

Hariz said:
Well the stage is set, hope to see some interesting cricket and hope that the weather
doesnot interfere. Inzi should wear his toss-winning shoes so that Farhat and Butt can get some runs hopefully today.

Fasten your seatbelts guys....................here it goes

Is Farhat playing? Cricinfo has listed Malik and Butt to open.

aussie1st said:
Is Farhat playing? Cricinfo has listed Malik and Butt to open.

I am of the opinion he might get the nod as Salman Butt's partner after his recent form and his good batting against India in the practise match.

Definitely an interesting one, Malik does offer another spinning option but his batting hasn't been any good. Farhat definitely the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread