India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course the Pakistanis aren't expected to agree. After "battering" us in the test match, they are getting hammered now. Who made that comment again? Surely you should be able to, with your hot and in-form pace attack, to pick up one wicket? You can't take anything away from the Indians here. Just like people were prematurely celebrating when Pakistan were putting the runs on the board, I will be celebrating now as we continue to put the runs on the board.

stevie said:
Probably the same as the Indian bowlers were when they were getting smashed to all parts by Younis and Yousuf then later by Afridi and Akmal.
Except worse, because they haven't even picked up a wicket!

Hariz said:
Well I dont see it at all that way, if Afridi did'nt get out playing that shot to get quick runs he might have continued plundering the bowling and who knows perhaps score the fastest 200 or something. Sehwag has used this opportunity to get runs well but such articles simply put away Younis Khan's brilliant innings and Afridi's show, not to mention Yousuf's resolute innings and that Akmal smashing yet another ton.
If that catch didn't drop between the two players, Afridi wouldnt even be in double figures.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that in my previous comment. One should not look at what could have happened, but what happened. Afridi got out doing something Afridi does. If Sehwag gets out, he'll do it doing something Sehwag does. HOpefully after adding 100 or more runs, though.

cheaterr said:
If that catch didn't drop between the two players, Afridi wouldnt even be in double figures.
Ifs and buts should not be mentioned in any sports. There is no place for these words in any sports.

If Gibbs would have held on to Steve Waugh's catch in WC 1999. SA would have probably won the WC

If Nick Harper would have cut to his left yesterday than right against the Steelers when he recovered the fumble then Ben Roethlisberger would not have tackled him and COlts would have won yesterday (BTW Did anyone see this match yday? Amazing!!)

If Steve Waugh would have been given out caught behind to Agarkar on final day on Sydney then India would have won the series down under in 2003.

rahulk666 said:
I really liked this comment while reading a news report somewhere. It basically said Sehwag=Younis Khan+Afridi. I think its true.
:rolleyes: what are you on about?? . Younis Khan is Younis Khan .. Afridi is Afrdi .. Sehwag is Sehwag ... that "news report" is gay !! (NO OFFENCE)

usy said:
:rolleyes: what are you on about?? . Younis Khan is Younis Khan .. Afridi is Afrdi .. Sehwag is Sehwag ... that "news report" is gay !! (NO OFFENCE)

Never knew a news report could have homosexual feeling's. :rolleyes: Yes they are themselves but you can see where the comparison comes from.

usy said:
How can a "news report" be gay? I thought a "news report" is not a living thing and only living things can be gay?? Do you mean the other meaning of "gay" (happy). Also what's the point you are trying to make by calling the "news report" gay? Whats the connection in calling it gay and Sehwag=Younis Khan+Afridi thing?

stevie said:
Never knew a news report could have homosexual feeling's. :rolleyes: Yes they are themselves but you can see where the comparison comes from.
the guy who wrote the "news report"
is GAY!

I think that extra days should be added onto Test Matches incase of bad light and such forth, if there are no "extra days" then tickets will be fully refunded, then there will be less draws and more exciting scores, (refering to 1st Test where India would win if cancelled play was added on).

stevie said:
In otherwords Usy doesn't agree with the article you posted about.
yes , yes , thats it. i just got soo angry so i just called that "gay". and Pakistan Bowlers are the best, jus bec of the pitch that had nothing , :happy :happy and if not they are better then iNidas anyway , for a start ....

usy said:
yes , yes , thats it. i just got soo angry so i just called that "gay". and Pakistan Bowlers are the best, jus bec of the pitch that had nothing , :happy :happy and if not they are better then iNidas anyway , for a start ....
You are trying to start a flame aren't you?? :D
Let's see how many ppl start flaming now. I think we are in for 2-3 pages of meaningless posts now with meaningless comparison between Indian and Pakistan players coupled with some mud-slinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread