India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
when you dont know to read what is being said, why take the pain and post in such a high quality thread like this "India in Pakistan" one??

ronny said Agarkar was the best bowler IN THIS MATCH! He said that because he is the joint highest wicket taker in this match with 2 wickets!

Kumble is the best bowler when you take wickets and economy together in this match! His economy is 4.54 and he has 2 wickets. But Agarkar is the best pace bowler in this match so far amongst Irfan, Shoaib Akthar, Mohammed Sami, Rana Naved Ul Hasan.
Agarkar got 2 wickets because the batsmen threw it away .
Irfan, in my opinion has been the best pace bowler along with Shoaib till now .
Kumble has been the best bowler on view .

sure .. Bowling is not just about taking wickets, the good part of bowling is bowing with your heart open, Shoaib done that throughout the Test Match as Ramez Raja said, and where Agarkar VS Pakistani bowlers is concern, Agarkar is a good bowler but he cant beat shoaib , bec he cant bowl 90+ and bowl those yorkers and slower Shoaib has, he?s way changed when India last came Pakistan in 2004. and Rana Naved had wickets then him in 2005, He was a great bowler in English County too.

EDIT (kumble) :

Yes , in my opinions Kumble is a world Class bowler, and the best Bowler in Indian side currently.

Last edited:
usy said:
I have a right to speech , and I said what I though , now don?t start picking on me , and I am not flaming . I see some one in this thread say India destroyed Pakistan Attach, just a reply!!

comparing both teams bowling !! :rolleyes:
You also have a right to oblige to forum rules. Which include no homophobic remarks.

Ok. If Shoaib has those lethal yorkers and slower balls why didn't he bowl them? Atleast Agarkar gave it his all and kept varying the pace and line and CAUSED the batsmen to make mistakes. Shoaib has just been defensive. Also, Agarkar holds the best bowling figures in this entire match, so it clearly goes to show Agarkar has bowled better.

dont start jumping on first test , the series is'nt over. i am sure pakistani bowlers will be thinking of getting them out.

The Fact -

saisrini80 said:
when you dont know to read what is being said, why take the pain and post in such a high quality thread like this "India in Pakistan" one??

ronny said Agarkar was the best bowler IN THIS MATCH! He said that because he is the joint highest wicket taker in this match with 2 wickets!

Kumble is the best bowler when you take wickets and economy together in this match! His economy is 4.54 and he has 2 wickets. But Agarkar is the best pace bowler in this match so far amongst Irfan, Shoaib Akthar, Mohammed Sami, Rana Naved Ul Hasan.

The Opinion -

usy said:
Pakistan Bowlers are the best, jus bec of the pitch that had nothing , :happy :happy and if not they are better then iNidas anyway , for a start ....

Those 'Better Pakistani Bowlers' Are Being Scored Like The Indian Taxi Bill Meter ;) And Atleast Indian's Took 7 Wickets On 98 Overs, Where Pakistanis Took 0 Wickets On 103 Overs
phone02.gif

usy said:
Agarkar ?? huh' .. best bowler ,,, ?? u dreaming ?? u angry with yourself .. or joking ??

He said IN THE MATCH :readit

now the real question is will Sehwag broke the Lara's Record of 400, still one day left in play of 1st test. everyone know its a draw but its game of records and next one looking for is 401 by sehwag.

usy said:
well i was'nt talking about the match..
He clearly was. You interpreted him the way you think (which was clearly incorrect) and then you insulted him because you didn't understand what he was saying? Based on performance in this test match, how can you possibly claim that Pakistan bowlers are better? Apart from Shoaib, EVERY Pakistani bowler is going comfortably over 5 runs an over.

It seems like you're just pissed off at the realization that the Indian batting line-up is not a pack of cards.

At the more sophisticated posters in this thread, I think tomorrow is going to be just attack, attack, attack from the Indian batsmen. I wouldn't be surprised if even Dravid has a slog or two. Sehwag will probably tune down his aggression a bit until (and if) he gets to his second triple century. I wouldn't mind seeing Dhoni up the order, either, if just to drill the confidence of the Pakistanis.

All in all, I believe we may see a few wickets fall tomorrow.

sohummisra said:
He clearly was. You interpreted him the way you think (which was clearly incorrect) and then you insulted him because you didn't understand what he was saying? Based on performance in this test match, how can you possibly claim that Pakistan bowlers are better? Apart from Shoaib, EVERY Pakistani bowler is going comfortably over 5 runs an over.

It seems like you're just pissed off at the realization that the Indian batting line-up is not a pack of cards.

At the more sophisticated posters in this thread, I think tomorrow is going to be just attack, attack, attack from the Indian batsmen. I wouldn't be surprised if even Dravid has a slog or two. Sehwag will probably tune down his aggression a bit until (and if) he gets to his second triple century. I wouldn't mind seeing Dhoni up the order, either, if just to drill the confidence of the Pakistanis.

All in all, I believe we may see a few wickets fall tomorrow.
Well I can understand the angst of Pakistan's fans. I would not have been happy with Indian team if they would have allowed Pakistan to score 403/0. This series was touted as Indian batsmen vs. Pakistan bowlers. A lot was said about bouncy, and hard pitches which would unsettle the Indian batting line up and one-sided victory for Pakistan bowlers. However, it has begun on opposite note with India batting really well and Pakistan bowlers look really ordinary.

IMO, Indian batting is the best on flat tracks. Almost no one can match Indian batting lineup on flat, lifeless tracks. Add a bit of pace, and bounce and Indian batting lineup idoes not seem that threatening. It also kind of explains why India has a history of performing poorly abroad. This team however has done reasonably well abroad too in the recent past and there is lot of promise in this Indian side.

I am sure the PCB will order the groundman to prepare a bouncy or even a grassy wicket at Faisalabad. Fast bowling certainly is Pakistan's forte and they need some good fast bowling pitches to win this series.

usy said:
Shoaib ??? that name out , he can never beat shoaib , just does'nt go there.

well, WE ARE STATISTICALLY INCLINED when we speak here! According to the statistics of this match, Agarkar has performed better than your Shoaib Akthar!

usy said:
well i was'nt talking about the match..

Well, then why do you try to add spice to the already ongoing debate? We are debating abt who is the better bowler IN THIS MATCH!

You have two options - either accept it or if you dont want to accept it, keep quiet! Trying to state that the Pakistani bowlers are better than India, they will come hard at us in the rest of the series is all really out of context! Thats not what the debate is about, its abt the ongoing MATCH!

rahulk666 said:
Think it was against India right?

576 - S.Jayasuriya and Roshan Mahanama against India in 1997 at Colombo (RPS)

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/STATS/TESTS/PARTNERSHIPS/PARTNERSHIP_RECORDS_TESTS.html

y2j826 said:
now the real question is will Sehwag broke the Lara's Record of 400, still one day left in play of 1st test. everyone know its a draw but its game of records and next one looking for is 401 by sehwag.

I doubt if he would break it! The forecast for tomorrow looks bleak!

On a lighter side, the Pakistani fans and their team would hope that he doesnt break the record because its always not good when some one scores a 400 against you! It gives the huge psychological hold to the batsmen over those battered bowlers, no matter how the pitch is!

Sehwag has creamed Pakistan so far in most of the matches he has played against them! He is treating them like bread 'n butter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread