India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
indiapakistan1280x10248wt.jpg

Heres a larger version of my famous wallpaper, everything was made by me including the 3d cricket cup.

GIMME SUM VCASH!! lol

Shocking, shocking pitch. Curator should be shot. However, very entertaining batting. If we're gonna get a draw, at least it's in style :D.

usy said:
WOW, all the Indians have gone hyper on the first test match. Don?t know where you?z where when Pakistan smashed India.
Most of us were actually here. And most of us were predicting a draw from then itself. Then, it was the Pakistani fans who were hyper, and predicting a smashing. Now, we are just revelling in our correctness. ;) Tomorrow should see wild batting and a few records being broken. I wonder if India lose a few wickets, whether they will declare or continue drilling the runs.

ZexyZahid said:
Suddenly all the Indians are showing up. :rolleyes: Nice to see misery and happiness within two days. I knew after the third day this will be a draw and had noo doubt at that.

And weather prospect for tomorrow's play isn't looking good. Rain is expected.

you may want to scan through those pages when lot of us (if you mean indians..) commended and congratulated Pak. batsmen for playing really well. Its just not us, but it should be the way...someone plays well, he deserves accolades.
No point in whining about the pitch now...i just don't get why Inzi was furious with the pitch on the third and fourth day...but not on the first/second.

Anyway, i hope atleast 50-60 overs are played in the last day.

sohummisra said:
Most of us were actually here. And most of us were predicting a draw from then itself. Then, it was the Pakistani fans who were hyper, and predicting a smashing. Now, we are just revelling in our correctness. ;) Tomorrow should see wild batting and a few records being broken. I wonder if India lose a few wickets, whether they will declare or continue drilling the runs.

Its not looking to good right now, to much rain! Also there is forcasted to be rain in Peshawar!

cricket_lover said:
you may want to scan through those pages when lot of us (if you mean indians..) commended and congratulated Pak. batsmen for playing really well. Its just not us, but it should be the way...someone plays well, he deserves accolades.
No point in whining about the pitch now...i just don't get why Inzi was furious with the pitch on the third and fourth day...but not on the first/second.

Anyway, i hope atleast 50-60 overs are played in the last day.

Pretty much cause our bowlers are diffrent than yours, our bowlers have Pace, all of them (Pacers) can touch 140 kph.. Indian bolwers were touching around about 128 mph...

sohummisra said:
you sure ...

Pak_cricketer said:
Pretty much cause our bowlers are diffrent than yours, our bowlers have Pace, all of them (Pacers) can touch 140 kph.. Indian bolwers were touching around about 128 mph...
Inzy is smart enough to realize that its not all about pace. Especially with a line-up full of strokemakers--pace can only be their friend. There's no point cringing about the fact that the Indian batting is better than Pakistans. We accept the fact that Pakistan's bowling attack is better. This pitch more or less put the batsmen on equal footing, and the results are out for all to see.

usy said:
you sure ...
Sorry, but are you trying to make a point?

Also, I saw a few comments in the previous pages about the preparation for the next pitch. From what I understand, the pitch cannot really be altered last minute (apart from shaving off the grass). The actual surface has to be developed a long time ago, and if the groundsmen have any major changes planned on the pitch, we'll probably get one that is the exact opposite of the one in this match.

^ That's probably unlikely to happen, but hopefully we get enough play. I don't think the Indians will be taking the light if the spinners keep bowling, today. :D They should, but I hope they don't.

sohummisra said:
^ That's probably unlikely to happen, but hopefully we get enough play. I don't think the Indians will be taking the light if the spinners keep bowling, today. :D They should, but I hope they don't.

Yeah you're right atleast they'll get to play something. And if it doesn't then it's too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread