India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well good batting by by ind espaccially shewag .he was amazing ....this will be another boring draw .....this is what takes the hype out of ind vs pak .....a Entertaining yet boting draw

I dnt care abt records nomore, indian response was juzz mind blowing. I just wish we lose no wickets tom, then i cud rub that in all day long. :D :D

cricket_lover said:
you may want to scan through those pages when lot of us (if you mean indians..) commended and congratulated Pak. batsmen for playing really well. Its just not us, but it should be the way...someone plays well, he deserves accolades.
No point in whining about the pitch now...i just don't get why Inzi was furious with the pitch on the third and fourth day...but not on the first/second.

Anyway, i hope atleast 50-60 overs are played in the last day.

I dont blame Inzi... He might have been under the illusion that his batsmen played brilliantly. I am sure he must be knowing by now that the pitch has aided a lot in the run glutton that we have witnessed so far in this series!

donkey said:
I dnt care abt records nomore, indian response was juzz mind blowing. I just wish we lose no wickets tom, then i cud rub that in all day long. :D :D

India has definitely made a much bigger impact! Batting after conceding a mountain of 679 runs is really too big and the pressure exceeds anything. Lot of thoughts run through your mind. Focus is of prime importance of what you have to do! The Indians have done that exceedingly well. Sehwag and Dravid have batted like only they could do! Sehwag reserves his best for Pakistan just like Younis Khan or Saeed Anwar (I hate him but he is brilliant!) reserve their best for India!

Its a pity that the match is ending in a draw! The forecast for next match doesnt look good at all. I expect sohum's prediction to come true and the pitch for next match to play an exact opposite to the current one where the bowlers will have a ball! So if we get some good play in the second test, who knows we might see a result within 3 days!

siddharth2002 said:
I think India did not that bad on a belter of a pitch although nobody will agree with me. Because India never had the bowlers to stop batsmen like Afridi or Gilchrist so no point bashing them. Its always been those batters making mistakes against us not by brilliant bowling!!!:rolleyes: And as far as the result goes its for India to throw away, the draw is on cards easily. Even my granny can bat on this pitch and smash 4 6's in an over perhaps.:p:cool:
I think I'll just quote myself posted couple of days ago.:cool:

Most likely we'll only get the result in the 3rd test at Karachi. As the weather is not good in Faisalabad. Too Bad.

saisrini80 said:
I dont blame Inzi... He might have been under the illusion that his batsmen played brilliantly. I am sure he must be knowing by now that the pitch has aided a lot in the run glutton that we have witnessed so far in this series!

India has definitely made a much bigger impact! Batting after conceding a mountain of 679 runs is really too big and the pressure exceeds anything. Lot of thoughts run through your mind. Focus is of prime importance of what you have to do! The Indians have done that exceedingly well. Sehwag and Dravid have batted like only they could do! Sehwag reserves his best for Pakistan just like Younis Khan or Saeed Anwar (I hate him but he is brilliant!) reserve their best for India!

Its a pity that the match is ending in a draw! The forecast for next match doesnt look good at all. I expect sohum's prediction to come true and the pitch for next match to play an exact opposite to the current one where the bowlers will have a ball! So if we get some good play in the second test, who knows we might see a result within 3 days!

True said buddy, but keeping your opposition wicketless is an achievement of its own, regardless of the outcome. Not our fault Pakistan Cricket Board pre-assumed their fast bowler could manage on their pace alone, leavin indian medium-pacers at the mercy of pakistani batsmen. I for one will celebrate my ass off, if my prediction came true. :noway

Just read a news in google news that India and Pakistan to play ODI fund raising match in Abu Dhabi. The schedule has announced that it will be played in April 18 and 19. So that is two ODI. And rest of the three willl more likely will be played in US in NJ, Florida and Claifornia. So total 5 ODI Fundraising match will be played that's what I've read in the news. 75% of the fund will goto Pakistan earthquake and 25% in India J&K

vibs89 said:
Just read a news in google news that India and Pakistan to play ODI fund raising match in Abu Dhabi. The schedule has announced that it will be played in April 18 and 19. So that is two ODI. And rest of the three willl more likely will be played in US in NJ, Florida and Claifornia. So total 5 ODI Fundraising match will be played that's what I've read in the news. 75% of the fund will goto Pakistan earthquake and 25% in India J&K
Can u provide the link cause this may not be true as next year is already quite busy with fixtures and events.

siddharth2002 said:
Can u provide the link cause this may not be true as next year is already quite busy with fixtures and events.

Well I read it like 2 days ago. Don't worry I'll try to find the link right now and see if I can find it.

Edit= Found the link. Read Other Link = Indo-Pak Offshore

Last edited:
cheaterr said:
That cannot be possible...there is no cricket ground in New Jersey...only in Florida

Well bro haven't you read the article not this year. It will be over the next five year. In that period of time they might make a cricket stadium in NJ and CA for sure.

heres a interesting question swerg has 46s 4s who holds the record for most 4s in a innings??

adthomp said:
heres a interesting question swerg has 46s 4s who holds the record for most 4s in a innings??

Yeah we Know that. He smashed it all over to the ground. In each and every corner.

adthomp said:
That might be Lara in his 400 but haven't checked the stats as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread