India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
usy said:
and Pakistan Bowlers are the best, jus bec of the pitch that had nothing.

Can you justify that? Australia bowlers are a lot better imo.

Sehwag was awesome today :). I hope he scores 401 and above :rolleyes: .

I have a right to speech , and I said what I though , now don?t start picking on me , and I am not flaming . I see some one in this thread say India destroyed Pakistan Attach, just a reply!!

Drewska said:
Can you justify that? Australia bowlers are a lot better imo.

Sehwag was awesome today :). I hope he scores 401 and above :rolleyes: .
comparing both teams bowling !! :rolleyes:

GAY as in happy I would suppose.

Also agree or not till Day 4 Agarkar is the best bowler of the match.

Speed or no speed Indian pace attack has 3 wickets to show .Cant say about Pakistan as of Day 4

usy said:
I have a right to speech , and I said what I though , now don?t start picking on me , and I am not flaming . I see some one in this thread say India destroyed Pakistan Attach, just a reply!!
Cool down man!! I just wanted to know the connection between news reporter being gay and Sehwag=Y. Khan+Afridi comment in the news report. You gave me a satifying answer that you were very mad and just said it.
You have the right to speech. Speak anything you want. I just wanted to tell you that your post can be percieved as a flaming post thats all!!

Cheers!!

Agarkar ?? huh' .. best bowler ,,, ?? u dreaming ?? u angry with yourself .. or joking ??

rahulk666 said:
Ifs and buts should not be mentioned in any sports. There is no place for these words in any sports.

If Gibbs would have held on to Steve Waugh's catch in WC 1999. SA would have probably won the WC

If Nick Harper would have cut to his left yesterday than right against the Steelers when he recovered the fumble then Ben Roethlisberger would not have tackled him and COlts would have won yesterday (BTW Did anyone see this match yday? Amazing!!)

If Steve Waugh would have been given out caught behind to Agarkar on final day on Sydney then India would have won the series down under in 2003.
Exactly...I'm jus trying to prove a point to the guy.

Well most of you people who being overconfident about getting Shewag 400. Don't get your hopes up. Most Likely tomorrow is rain and bad light.

wow!!!! no wicket fell on the 4th day ...I realy pray that the partnership goes on till the end of the 5th day ........in that case Sehwag will surely score above 400 runs
he can only be out by sami or afridi

hondeyho said:
I think that extra days should be added onto Test Matches incase of bad light and such forth, if there are no "extra days" then tickets will be fully refunded, then there will be less draws and more exciting scores, (refering to 1st Test where India would win if cancelled play was added on).
Extra days is not an option here. Six days matches are can be very long... anyways its an era of 20-20 now and I don't anticipate ICC doing it. Its BCCI and PCB's fault for keeping matches at venues where they know b4 hand that the weather can paly spoilsport at this time of the year.

BCCI's decision of keep playing in Chennai in month of Nov-Dec is also a prime example of thier foolishness.

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't like to have an extra day too. And I agree with Rahul that it was BCCI and PCB fault even though they know that it will spoil up the whole match. Maybe they could have swap the venues or something like that. Anyway I hope this doesn't repeat in Faisalabad.

vibs89 said:
Well I wouldn't like to have an extra day too. And I agree with Rahul that it was BCCI and PCB fault even though they know that it will spoil up the whole match. Maybe they could have swap the venues or something like that. Anyway I hope this doesn't repeat in Faisalabad.
The news from Faislabad is also not good. Officials are worried about the weather there too. Inzamam already expressed his dspleasure at the itinerary and said that the series might boil down to last match as Karachi due to the weather issues in Lahore and Faislabad. I too hope the weather improves in Faislabad.

usy said:
Agarkar ?? huh' .. best bowler ,,, ?? u dreaming ?? u angry with yourself .. or joking ??

may be you are...
Agarkar tried to bowl better line and length and picked up two wickets, no matter what. So he is the best pace bowler of the match, so far...

usy said:

when you dont know to read what is being said, why take the pain and post in such a high quality thread like this "India in Pakistan" one??

ronny said Agarkar was the best bowler IN THIS MATCH! He said that because he is the joint highest wicket taker in this match with 2 wickets!

Kumble is the best bowler when you take wickets and economy together in this match! His economy is 4.54 and he has 2 wickets. But Agarkar is the best pace bowler in this match so far amongst Irfan, Shoaib Akthar, Mohammed Sami, Rana Naved Ul Hasan.

Shoaib ??? that name out , he can never beat shoaib , just does'nt go there.

usy said:
Shoaib ??? that name out , he can never beat shoaib , just does'nt go there.

Well...lets see tomorrow if he can live up to his greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread