India in South Africa

Cricket_god said:
Breaking news ishant sharma to replace munaf patel

the tall fast bowlers 6foot 4 inches bowlers is set to travel to south africa
personally i think taking abid nabi and yomahesh could have been a better idea
he`ll not be replacin Munaf
Munaf, I believe is almost certain to play the 3rd test.
He was declared fit to play even in this test match.

Cricket_god said:
Breaking news ishant sharma to replace munaf patel

the tall fast bowlers 6foot 4 inches bowlers is set to travel to south africa
personally i think taking abid nabi and yomahesh could have been a better idea

oh good news... would be a great experience for this young lad. he is one of the bright prospects for the future.

yomahesh should not go in the middle of a tour. he is like 'a star in the making'. he should be picked for a full tour...

aditya123 said:
he`ll not be replacin Munaf
Munaf, I believe is almost certain to play the 3rd test.
He was declared fit to play even in this test match.

I think VRV hasnt done too bad in this test.

But Munaf most likely will play at Cape Town since he is a star bowler and a respected bowler than VRV.

Prince and Morkel irritating us now with this partnership!

C'mon India! Get them for below 300!

crap they got over 300 morkel is damn good for being a bowler he does have the class to be a better batsmen than he may be given credit for has a 1st class fifty prince is gone. cmon get ntini!!!!!

Voila! The game has turned on its head now.

After being on top, now India are back to face the usual music that they face abroad!

How many more innings is Sehwag going to fail? Its going to get to a point where even when he comes up with a good innings, no one is going to give him any interest! he has been digging his grave very rapidly. This SA tour is probably going to be a very important one in his career. With Ganguly making a good comeback, he will be breathing down Sehwag's neck for the ODI's that are to follow in India! Both being average fielders, it wont hurt us much if one replaces another. Ganguly can replace him as opener in the ODI's

cric info said:
Length-delivery outside the offstump, Sehwag flashes at it, away from his body, and de villiers, standing at second slip, plucks the ball as it flies to his right. Good smart catch and Sehwag's travails continue.

oh no :( Once again! Most prbly he wud be joining Pathan soon... i was expecting Sehwag to go well in Tests!( infact a double century ) i guess he has become lazy these days....

atleats for next 70-100 runs, these two has to continue to take the pressure off.... Dravid and Laxman with support of Sachin & Sourav wud be crucial now!

saisrini80 said:
Ganguly can replace him as opener in the ODI's

I was telling this for a long long time that Sachin & Sourav shd open again! But as this is a test match, players like Sehwag is very effective to take the shine off from the new ball which wud make the things easy for batsmen like Dravid, Sachin etc...

Bad time, he is also struggling in tests... tbh, i didnt expect Sehwag to struggle in tests irrespective of ODI forms!

India may have to think about changing their opening partnership, since Sehwag isn't in form. Especially since the World Cup is coming.

ZexyZahid said:
India may have to think about changing their opening partnership, since Sehwag isn't in form. Especially since the World Cup is coming.

Shewag has gone through a similar trot in 2005 he should find his form by world cup the game he plays its just 1 innings away

Bad decision by the umpire in regard with Dravid! It was going over the top, clearly.

Its a tight one for India now. Both Sachin and Laxman have to stay in there for a long long time. Sachin is looking good, though he was DROPPED on 22 by the South African captain Graeme Smith.

If Sachin can get a big one here with support from Laxman, Saurav and Dhoni, India can surely fancy themselves in this game!

saisrini80 said:
Bad decision by the umpire in regard with Dravid! It was going over the top, clearly.

Its a tight one for India now. Both Sachin and Laxman have to stay in there for a long long time. Sachin is looking good, though he was DROPPED on 22 by the South African captain Graeme Smith.

If Sachin can get a big one here with support from Laxman, Saurav and Dhoni, India can surely fancy themselves in this game!

4-0 the count of bad decisions against india if they win it from here hats off to them.

Graeme Smith! You just dropped the match and series! Sachin Tendulkar dropped on 22, ends the day on 46*. He's looking dangerous, and VVS is the kind of batsman who can produce magic. The pitch seems magnificent for batting, these 2 can do it.
And yea, loads of bad decisions going against India this match. Not bad umpiring, just plum unlucky, all the decisions were very tight ones.

ZoraxDoom said:
Graeme Smith! You just dropped the match and series! Sachin Tendulkar dropped on 22, ends the day on 46*. He's looking dangerous, and VVS is the kind of batsman who can produce magic. The pitch seems magnificent for batting, these 2 can do it.
And yea, loads of bad decisions going against India this match. Not bad umpiring, just plum unlucky, all the decisions were very tight ones.

I am still confident that both Sachin and Laxman can take us well forward. We also then have our fighter, Saurav Ganguly. Also this wicket will suit the likes of Dhoni to have a go at the South Africans. It looks as though SA might have won Day 2, but they didnt win it. They just looked to be the better of the teams on Day 2. Had Dravid not got that decision, may be we would have ended Day 2 more better!

a good day overall for India, dravid's dismissal was bad but these things to happen in cricket, same with Smiths drop catch of Tendulkar. I hope tendulkar can go on and score a century and end the year in style:) .... and with good help from laxman, ganguly and DHONI india can reach to a commanding position and create a chance to win this test match and the series. A 150+ lead would be great

Nah, don't expect too much. The closer we get to their total the better. 225 is still a lot of runs, and expect the SA bowlers to be fired up tomorrow. A wicket or two in the first hour, and they'll be on top.

Users who are viewing this thread