India in South Africa

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sreesanth Out :(

Can VRV play another Sreesanth like Innings?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(:(:(

VRV did in the 1st test, lets c here, hope lazman gets his 50

50 for laxman :clap
VRV, slogging like crazy :O !
good 4, but chased that bouncer ugly-ly.
And he's gone.
Respectable total, 240? I think so. Laxman stranded on 50 :( Vrv u suck.

that's a terrible scorecard to look at.

borncricketer said:
240 is ok...lets c what the bowlers can do
hopefully sreesanth can make early inroads like hes done in this series.
Prince is the big fish, we need him out early. Bouncers ftw?
Is there an Innings break at all?

yes u are right, hopefully Khan and sreesanth can pick up quick wicikets and v can restict thier lead to 300 then i think we have a chance in this test match...

BTW is it jus u and me who is watchin this match:p

borncricketer said:
yes u are right, hopefully Khan and sreesanth can pick up quick wicikets and v can restict thier lead to 300 then i think we have a chance in this test match...

BTW is it jus u and me who is watchin this match:p

guess so. I think sai went to bed :p

I'm looking for a draw...thats all, but a win would be nice.
Restricting them to a lead of 300 will be hard, considering they already have 88 runs on the board.
When we chase again, Sehwag should just go after the shots, get like a quick 50-100, then leave the rest to the middle order. And here comes the boys in blue (now in white) to the field. Cmon India.

Pollock is absoultely an magician...:hpraise

He has bowled around 15 overs with 10 maidens with eco of around 1+ per over (17 Runs)... wow..stunning performance! I mentioned its stunning becos its not an easy job to do in his age! :clap

Also atlast after 13 innings i guess, Sachin is back with a fifty! Laxman played well as usual.. but unlucky Sourav! Also Dhoni was handy too... If Dravid and sehwag wud have scored well, then we wud have levelled the target atleast!

But anyways, Com'on Jumbo and Sree... SA shd be all out within 150 now... Smith shd again make silly shot to be dismissed early... :D

surendar said:
Pollock is absoultely an magician...:hpraise

He has bowled around 15 overs with 10 maidens with eco of around 1+ per over (17 Runs)... wow..stunning performance! I mentioned its stunning becos its not an easy job to do in his age! :clap

Also atlast after 13 innings i guess, Sachin is back with a fifty! Laxman played well as usual.. but unlucky Sourav! Also Dhoni was handy too... If Dravid and sehwag wud have scored well, then we wud have levelled the target atleast!

But anyways, Com'on Jumbo and Sree... SA shd be all out within 150 now... Smith shd again make silly shot to be dismissed early... :D
lets cross our fingers :upray
Zaheer charges in, god i love his action...

that was a good shot...
morning here but i think surens in india...so that makes it evening:)

play n miss...aaayiiiii (x2)

Any SA fans in here? lol.

I think it's time for Smith to stand up, over a year ago he had an average of 56 and now it's a mere 47.

borncricketer said:
that was a good shot...
morning here but i think surens in india...so that makes it evening:)

play n miss...aaayiiiii (x2)

Cricketman93 said:
Good morning

Good Evening, yep i am in India! :)

Smith is still in 0.. I expect Zaheer to take him off early! Com'on Zaheer, catch ur bunny soon... :D

Users who are viewing this thread