India in South Africa

borncricketer said:
how do u like the match so far:p

I am tensed now becos of the trail :( In one stage, i was expecting them to get out in 250 itself in first innings... I expected 400+ wkt when India batted.. But now India trailing behind... All depends on our bowlers...

If target is near 400, then we have to really work extremely hard to survive at the crease! A bit Tensed whats going to happen in next few days!

ZAK bowling soo well...smith got hit 8-)

LBWWW...noooo:( hez safe

I am tensed now becos of the trail In one stage, i was expecting them to get out in 250 itself in first innings... I expected 400+ wkt when India batted.. But now India trailing behind... All depends on our bowlers...

If targes is near 400, then we have to really work extremely hard to survive at the crease! A bit Tensed whats going to happen in next few days!

yes a target of 400 would be a little tough for us i hope the bowlers can restrict them to lesss

Clear indication that Zaheer is going to get his bunny soon.... :) I also feel, Dravid shd do something different like giving Jumbo the ball ahead of VRV and keep on applying pressure on them!

Edge again and short of Ganguly, well bowled and fielded

i thought that shout for caught behind was out, i thought i heard a top edge. The slips need to wake up an appeal.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I watched the first-bit of the first-day, you guys had the proteas 3 down for 28, what happened?
Good shot from Smith.
Prince happened :crying
Smith living on luck.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I watched the first-bit of the first-day, you guys had the proteas 3 down for 28, what happened?
Good shot from Smith.
yea Prince and Gibbs fought back well and then boucher came and took them to a health total

oooh! Zak almost getting AB with a beaut! That must have missed the stump by a centimeter, and missed the bat also! :noway
:shout cmon India!

Cricketman93 said:
oooh! Zak almost getting AB with a beaut! That must have missed the stump by a centimeter, and missed the bat also! :noway
yes indeed, ZAK bowling really well :clap :hpraise

Cricketman93 said:

:shout com'on India!

SA have got a start... Smith have runs now under his belt... I somehow feel Villers going to stand for some time along with Hall with Pollock smashing in last :D Jumbo going to pick most of the wickets! Lets see!

So far, small small chances came but SA were lucky!

I'm a bit worried that even Smith has managed to stay at the crease for so long. Not good omens for India. They've got to restrict SA to about 200 or the match will be out of their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread