India in South Africa

I like this Paul Harris guy. His got something about him which you've got to like but I'm not quite sure.

He sure as hell spin that last ball out of the rough though!

m_vaughan said:
I wonder if he will be considered for the shorter version of the game.

what makes you think he wont be???

disappointing to see dada get out when he promised so much! still very good knock considering he came in when it was 6-2

wfdu_ben91 said:
I like this Paul Harris guy. His got something about him which you've got to like but I'm not quite sure.

He sure as hell spin that last ball out of the rough though!

he sure had the guts to sledge ganguly considering he was in his debut test!

That was one of the worst shots I've seen, when Ganguly got out. Their stratergy was so clear, and it's annoying when you fall for an obvious trap. The problem with Ganguly is that he tries to guide everything to gully. Even a lot of his cover drives. If you're going to drive you should go hard. He doesn't, and thats his problem. A lot of his dismissals to the slips and the gully region come straight of the middle of the bat!

saisrini80 said:
he sure had the guts to sledge ganguly considering he was in his debut test!
That's the thing I'm talking about! Arrogance. Gotta love it. He'll get away with it aswell. He already has the wicket of Sachin Tendulkar under his belt and now it's time to break 'The Wall' down! :D

This is boring cricket now. The last boundary was hit by Ganguly and it has been atleast 15 overs. Attritional cricket here.

Horrible stuff! Neither team is interested in moving forward. India are happy with a draw and a 1-1 verdict. South Africa are scared of giving India lot of runs and the prospect of having to chase a huge total on a 5th day pitch against Kumble. So they are also not trying much different.

It all amounts to boring cricket. Ganguly's fall has turned this game quite some much. Ganguly - however weaknesses he has, keeps the scoreboard moving always!

Sachin is having back spasms, it seems. He is totally uncomfortable. This match is heading for a draw! India wont put South Africa until tomorrow. And they will try and reach a total that SA wont think of chasing!

Damn! Dravid gone. Hopefully the runrate will improve now though. A quick fifty from anyone here will take control of the match, instead of just blocking their way through. I wouldn't have paid money to watch this rubbish.

Regarding Sourav, he had an excellent series :clap What a come back for him! He shd be in ODI squad also.( Thats what i feel ) He played well through out this Test series! :happy

Dravid out for 47 :( Unlucky Dravid! India are 114/4 atm.

Yesssssss... Harris gets a wicket! And Dravid to! The one I predicted! His got a very bright future ahead of him. Got the wickets Dravid and Tendulkar in his very first match.

Adarsh said:
Damn! Dravid gone. Hopefully the runrate will improve now though. A quick fifty from anyone here will take control of the match, instead of just blocking their way through. I wouldn't have paid money to watch this rubbish.

Oh come on! We dont have anyone to score a quick 50. We all know abt Laxman, and Dinesh Karthick isnt Dhoni!

Adarsh said:
Why is it unlucky? It was coming. That's what happens when you score 2 runs in half an hour !!

I agree!@

Oh gosh! Laxman is almost OUT!

Edit: Laxman is GONE! A big twist here! SA on top now!

I dont have faith on Sachin to bat around with the tail. Its going to be very tough for India now. Anything below 250 and South Africa will feel confident on winning the series!

That's out! Flippin' heck! Damn awful. Just damn awful. Any lead over 200 I think is good from now on. That's just 40 more to get, they should try and get that in 10 overs, not 25.

Adarsh said:
Why is it unlucky? It was coming. That's what happens when you score 2 runs in half an hour !!

Unlucky becos, i expected a big one from him today.. " A Century "! Dravid also yet to score a big one in this series but its over now!

wfdu_ben91 said:
His got a very bright future ahead of him. Got the wickets Dravid and Tendulkar in his very first match.

Yes, i also guess the same. This makes me to remember Monty, where he got Tendulkar in his first match too... infact that was his first wkt! ;)

EDIT : India in Deep Trouble... Laxman Run Out for 1! Massive pressure on Sachin now!

Users who are viewing this thread