India in South Africa

Lets see.... I think its going to be close!

Will Sreesanth come to the party today? I hope he does!

surendar said:
I guess there are 11 players in a team :p

Anyways, now its going to be a real test for Indian bowlers. Its a suprise that match is heading towards the result.

In one stage, 350 was expected from India to try n get SA bowled out tmrw.. As it progressed, after loosing the openers, We thought tht India wud play for draw.. and now, the result is going to be sure in this match!

Already Villiers have started with a boundary! Tough and Testing time for Dravid!
Oh really.He always gives India bad start.So the pressure comes on Dravid.It's like Dravid and Tendulkar are opening.And i don't know how sehwag manage to smile in the dressing room,while getting out so cheaply. :mad: I think he has got too many chances.I know surendar you like Sehwag but you will miss him against Windies Series. :D

South Africa really want this. You can tell they were hurt from what happened in the 1st Test and they showed determination through the 2nd Test and clinched it right at the last second. I think this is going to come down to the wire but I think Smith might play another captain's knock.

India have to bowl like they`ve never done before in any overseas tour.
Its 3 boundaries already and it does not look like a wicket will fall.

I feel this will be an easy 7/8 wicket win for SA unless Kumble can pull of something special, a 10fer maybe.

Th umpiring has been ridiculous,
First the delay in conveying the message about Tendulkar not being able to bat at No.4.
Then this ridiculous 7-ball over thing which may have cost Karthik a 50.
The little keeper was batting like a champion.

And the manner in which Tendulkar batted hurt me , more than the performance.
He was unlucky to get yet another rough decision.

Th umpiring has been ridiculous,
First the delay in conveying the message about Tendulkar not being able to bat at No.4.
Then this ridiculous 7-ball over thing which may have cost Karthik a 50
I agree. Add to that Tendulkar's dismissal when the ball was missing leg. That's pardonable, but the two things mentioned above are really bad mistakes.

Yeay! De Villiers OUT! Zaheer strikes!

Come on India! Come on! We can do it! Good change of ends for Zaheer Khan! Does the trick

Not any more! De Villiers is gone! That was a great ball. Just before he faced it, Smith told him to watch out as Khan was bowling quick, and voila.

Adarsh said:
Not any more! De Villiers is gone! That was a great ball. Just before he faced it, Smith told him to watch out as Khan was bowling quick, and voila.

We need 9 more of such great balls! We should not let Amla stay in there. This one wicket should make Dravid strive for more!

Oh god man, I love Dinesh Karthick and Sreesanth! Both these guys are shouting their mouths out at the stump mikes. Dont know who said this but I heard something like "lost your head, but dont lose your eye".... dont know who said this...

but i luv this! tense, aggressive cricket going on!

Last edited:
Amla and De Villiers out.

Firstly: DDK. You can't drop him now, seriously. After no keeping at all this whole series, he has done very well. Batted great in the T20, and now look at this. Honestly, I should be selector...:rolleyes: :p
Secondly: Dada. Very good. But that collapse. Horrible. VVS, Sachin out cheaply. Poor. And what happened to our very-wagging tail?

Ok, so now we need Jumbo to do well. Viru needs to take wickets, so does Sachin, and we need a full raring to go SS.

Jumbo strikes with Amla.. wow what a tensed situation atm! Its important for our bowlers to remove Kallis soon! Smith and Kallis are going to be crucial players for our bowlers!

Saisrini, I hate to say I told you so, but this Indian team hasn't played with 11 players pulling the weight. So many players look like they're 100 year olds on the field, it's ridiculous.

Munaf Patel is a pathetic excuse for a fielder and if he was still injured, why the hell was he picked for this match?

Unfortunately after this woeful batting effort, only a miracle can save India. How can the bowlers be expected to save India after such a woeful effort with the bat (barring Dinesh Karthik?)

ZoraxDoom said:
Ok, so now we need Jumbo to do well. Viru needs to take wickets, so does Sachin, and we need a full raring to go SS.

i dont think Sachin will be bowling as he was already uncomfortable while batting! But Jumbo is our trump card tmrw!

With two wickts for SA, i feel match is nicely balanced... If India picks quick wkts in first session tmrw, it wud be in India's way! Or if Smith n Kallis stay there, its a dangerous sign for India ;)

Today was a great day of test cricket but was a shocker in terms of umpiring i think umpires are compensating for previous decisons which is a dangerous thing.To sum of my assement of the test india did well to reach 210 after watching so many years of test cricket i think i favour india to win because if you all saw when the ball gets old its very hard to score and if india get gibbs and smith out they will win it.

Users who are viewing this thread