India in the West Indies

cricket_lover said:
I don't think India will continue the 5 bowler theory into the WC. Its very risky. When you have Tendulkar, Sehwag, Yuvraj who can do some bowling, why have a 5th bowler? Almost all teams have 4 bowlers, and Tendulkar is not that bad. He can bowl according to the given track, and sehwag and yuvraj can provide him the support.
IMO,India won't stick to any one of the strategy (4 bowlers/5 bowlers) for every match.The decision will also be based upon the type of pitches and opponents.
I won't be surprised if they go in with 5 bowlers in half of their matches in the world cup and 4 bowlers in rest of the matches.

Last edited:
India has won the toss and elected to field. In other words, they will chase again. I think they will win this ODI as well.

West Indies team is the same as Thursday. India made only change: Powar has come for RP Singh.

ZexyZahid said:
India has won the toss and elected to field. In other words, they will chase again. I think they will win this ODI as well.

West Indies team is the same as Thursday. India made only change: Powar has come for RP Singh.

oh....WI going with the same team :eek:
i think Collymore could have come in!!!!
Anyways...its good to see India Fielding!!! hope their records of chasing continues!!!!
:cheers to India!!!!

Bw tht, has the match started or just toss over????

YAY!!! Chris Gayle is gone for 0!!!

Agarkar strikes! Great decision by Dravid to open with Agarkar! I am slowly turning into an Agarkar fan! He looks to be changing for the good!

Edit : YAY! Morton OUT too to Pathan! What a sensational start! Lara IN! Indians are in the sky!

Last edited:
Morton gone! What a double strike!! The Windies have a woeful start, can they improve? Only time will tell!

1/2, the west indies.
disappointing.
I hope we have some Brian Lara magic.
I would love to see him score, even if its against India.
Just something about his batting which excites me.

Brian Lara is going well!!!!
lets see after 15 overs....If WI can remain with 2 wickets they have the chance to get some competitive score!!!!

WTF!!
8.1 Pathan to Sarwan, 1 run, omg! This is bizzare stuff here! A run out appeal goes up but where is the umpire? you won't be able to guess, he was off the ground, near the boundary ropes! I am not lying! Sarwan pushes one to the on side and they go through for a quick run and Raina, from short midwicket, comes in and throws the stumps down. They all turn to the squareleg to appeal but holy god! no one is there! Umpire had gone to maybe check out the sight screens. and now even more comically, they call it a dead ball. This is so much fun! Never a boring moment in this game!

In his post-match report, Mr.Chris Broad will probably fine two indian batsmen and invite the umpires for a four-course dinner because they are such marvellous chaps. Ridiculous!! The umpire should be fined!!

Last edited:
That was very humourous, but it is near impossible that no one noticed this before, but still, it happened!

Edit : Lara gone, what a huge blow!!!!!!!

Lara goes...Big wicket!!! Lara caught in slips!!!!
Irfan Pathan was the bowler!!!!

viral1991 said:
That was very humourous, but it is near impossible that no one noticed this before, but still, it happened!

Edit : Lara gone, what a huge blow!!!!!!!
I know! If Sarwan was actually out, I'd be livid if I was Dravid. Couldn't they have gone to the 3rd umpire or something?

The current score is 28/3 in 14 overs!!!
So India seems to have a good control in the bowling!!!!
WI have to raise their runrate!!!!

40/3 in 18 overs, very good start from India. Just woke up and surprised!
Sarwan is really struggling, and this is the best time to get the part-timers to have a go, not right now, but in later stages.

surendar said:
oh....WI going with the same team :eek:
i think Collymore could have come in!!!!
Anyways...its good to see India Fielding!!! hope their records of chasing continues!!!!
:cheers to India!!!!

Bw tht, has the match started or just toss over????

I don't understand either why Collymore isn't playing. For me he is easily the best West Indies bowler.

And from the score it seems that West Indies is going to lose this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread