India in the West Indies

Yuvi is out. This might be the turning point. 126 to win off 162 balls, but Sehwag is unpredictable, Kaif is a slow scorer, and Raina isn't in the best of forms. And there is no Dhoni, Pathan pr Powar to come...

They need to preserve all their remaining wickets till over 35. Which is bad, because it also means that Sehwag will be restraining himself.

All these wides, 12 of them in-fact at the moment, could end up costing Windies the match here.

80 runs from 15 overs, this is gonna be another close one probably. India need to keep wickets in hand and it should be well managable.

Raina should go soak his head in a bucketful of ice water to make up for that idiotic shot.

I put my money on the West Indies from this point on. Bravo's slower balls are like crystal balls for our tailenders.

Mohammed has ripped through the tail only one more wicket left for the Windies to complete a dominat series. India need 25 runs in 19 balls to get back something from this series.

all over now, windies win by 19, Agarkar going down hitting. Congratulations to the windies, they've been amazing in this series under Lara

nah, its over. WI won convincingly. I think India forgot how to win :p.

A decent run chase but things got worse at the end.

When will Dravid learn? Your faster bowlers are getting whacked, and yet no sign of Yuvraj coming in to bowl?
Too much shuffling of the batting order, and i think its a big lesson they learnt (or did they?).

WI would be extremely happy, being the under-dogs, they've won the ODI series 4-1.

Congrats to the Windies, well deserved they were clearly the better team this series. They have just carried on the form from the Zimbabwe series, it'll be interesting seeing how they go in the Test matches and then the ICC champions trophy.

Will we see the resurgence of Ganguly?

Another great win for West Indies. Sehwag and Kaif were starting to make runs in this series, but in the end Lara's captaincy, and his batting in the last two ODI's in his country, proved decisive. Bravo has been playing great the last three ODI matches.

pal said:
I certainly hope so. And if he returns, he should be skipper, no question. Dravid is just poor as captain. And if not Ganguly, then Kaif. Look at what he did for UP (Or was it Andhra, I forget) in the Ranji Trohpy. Turned losers into champs, and brought out the best in allrounder Kumar and Raina too.

pal said:

Whenever it goes bad in Indian cricket, it seems to be good news for Ganguly. I hope for him he gets selected for the next tour.

pal said:

Oh my god! If that day comes, it will be one of the most greatest days that I'd have witnessed in my life! This team really needs Ganguly at the moment. But I think we have go deeper down the hole for the id**tic selectors to be forced to pick our fond 'Dada'! But that day will come, it will come! We are playing the tests matches here (god save our team) and also a ODI series in North America against this same West Indies and also a series in Sri Lanka with South Africa as the third team (Sri Lanka at home is equivalent to Australia anywhere).

I always pray for India to do well, and I will continue to. For me, India comes first and then Ganguly. But at this moment, the country misses him and our Little Master!

Users who are viewing this thread