India in the West Indies

I'm not going to get into a fight with a three year old thank you.

Gilchrist said:
I'm not going to get into a fight with a three year old thank you.

lol you started the fight not me ok

but any way thank you for not fighting with me

Muhammad Asif said:
my predictions

dhoni will score 200 in wi

dravid will break lara record of highest test score

irfan pathn will take four wickets in one over and will mak lara fall on his knees
dhoni could
dravids chances are impossible, he would simply declare by that time.

irfan Pathan highly is unlikely to take 4 wickets in a over. :rolleyes: and as for lara falling, u must be mad right

Muhammad Asif said:
haramkhor, kamenne, kutte ke bachhe haramzade teri jad ka peda maro
Although I didn't under stand the last one, but I think this 3yr old need some spanking on pichwada

Muhammad Asif said:
haramkhor, kamenne, kutte ke bachhe ;) haramzade ;) teri jad ka peda maro ;)

3) Swearing: We understand that the nature of certain topics may be such that you feel the need to use profanity to make your point, but we strongly enforce the fact that this behaviour is not tolerated. Profanity in any form will not be tolerated.

Please follow the rules!

Last edited:
Look people. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Muhammad Asif is a troll. He is making ridiculous posts in order to get a reaction. By reacting to him you give him exactly what he wants. If you ignore him, he'll go away.

Okay, so Sachin says he's back to full fitness, and would most probably play in the test series. But I was wondering that if he's fully fit, why not add him in the squad for the ODIs?

Muhammad Asif said:
wtf you care about my spelling i know what are my spinng mistake
i am human and human make mistakes ;)

haramkhor, kamenne, kutte ke bachhe ;) haramzade ;) teri jad ka peda maro ;)
the thread is going out-of-order.

Good news for India, Tendulkar fit.

Gyaan_Guru said:
mannnn.........watching the matches will be hard.....staying awake till 3 am :eek: Still it will help me get used to seeing the World Cup. :D

Thankfully for me, watching matches is going to be exciting. Because West Indies time should be very close to the USA time zones. So can watch the matches through the day unlike the matches played in subcontinent where we have to wake up through the whole night.

Adarsh said:
Okay, so Sachin says he's back to full fitness, and would most probably play in the test series. But I was wondering that if he's fully fit, why not add him in the squad for the ODIs?

He says he is fully fit for the test series, thats what I think.

Let him take rest and come fully fit for the test matches. India are doing great without him in ODI's and the Windies arent expected to trouble India greatly.

We want Sachin for the tests and then the subsequent matches ahead leading to the World Cup! Sachin is a big event player and we need him fully firing.

blackleopard92 said:
I still wouldn't play tendulkar.
I hope to see you as a selector one day:p

Hmm, Tendulkar back from injuy means a lot for India. Though everyone want to see him back in action for the ODI's, its better if he takes things slowly and pace himself.

I'm not very excited about this series at all, especially the ODI's. The only plus point..is acclimitizing to the conditions, and trying out new combinations.

cricket_lover said:
I hope to see you as a selector one day:p

Hmm, Tendulkar back from injuy means a lot for India. Though everyone want to see him back in action for the ODI's, its better if he takes things slowly and pace himself.

I'm not very excited about this series at all, especially the ODI's. The only plus point..is acclimitizing to the conditions, and trying out new combinations.

amazing! u show your tongue at me and then do the same. :D

And yes, I when I posted that line, i meant the same thing.
I would give rest to tendulkar for the whole WI tour.maybe pick him up for next tour.

Users who are viewing this thread