India v England 2008

Kohli likely to be India's replacement if Yuvraj isn't fit...Yippee :rolleyes:

WHAAAAT!? Kohli is class. When matured, and if we compare Yuvraj and Kohli when they are at their best, Kohli will be the better player.

And, I think Amiya meant that he was glad too.

Broad is a fine player;). Blimey he does look a little bit like that irish laud from westlife. Brian Mcfadden.

Anyway Sachin comes in for Sharma in the 4th ODI and Ishant comes in for Pathan.

Thank the lord Yusuf Pathan is not playing!

I know Kohli is class but personally I feel gutted to have Yuvraj out the side. However Kohli look one of the best in Sri Lanka series so I hope he can continue that here. All the best to him.

Sorry Amiya BTW :p

Nah, the next Dravid is Badri, and then Pujara. Kohli looks a lot like Dravid when he bats, with his elbow stance, but is far more aggressive. Pujara and Badri are more like Dravid, I reckon.

Pujara is not at all in Dravid mode. Hes more Laxman like.

I don't think so, he seems to be a perfect number 3. Perfect defensive technique and waits for all the loose deliveries, ala Dravid. But, I see where you're coming from, he's got that lazy elegance.

Laxman is the perfect number three as well, look where he's batted :p

Badrinath will (should) replace Dravid in the future, and i'd suspect Pujara for Laxman. Although i would like to see a resurgence in Venugopal Rao, I do feel he has a great future ahead of him.

I don't understand his logic of moving state teams, every single year though, shouldn't be long till he gets round to us. I'd be one happy bugger.

.......unless you are a bunch of Persians or the England Cricket team.

There are some doubts regards Yuvraj's fitness,is he playing today?Any news?If KP wins the toss,i dont think he will bowl..Unless there is plenty of grass on pitch,and thats quite rare on Indian pitches...

This is a batsman's pitch. Who ever wins the toss will choose to bat. This pitch is good enough to score 300+ in both innings. All the Best To India and England.

Users who are viewing this thread