India v England 2008

Big blow to India ,as Viru is gone in 2nd over,India needs a big one from Gambhir or Raina,both needs to stay there and build partnership...

There you go,Broad has listened Dan very well.
That was stunning first over straight a way from Broad.Good that England still have Anderson on other hand otherwise someone like Flintoof with Broad would have made difference here.

vaibhav mehta added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Just carried away.India in huge trouble.I don't see Yuvi hitting two consecutive tons here so some mighty job for Middle order.

Last edited:
Well, so far it's a great start for England. And there have been some inside and outside edges already within the 5 overs, so the pitch isn't that comfortable for batsmen. From what I am reading is that there isn't much bounce on the pitch.

India loose their second wicket,Eng on top here,its upto Gambhir and R Sharma now.

I think it just Broad is bowling on very tentative length and at the same time allowing pitch to do the rest.Pitch will become slower and slower as the match progresses so not a bad deal now for England.

On a more serious note, this is why we need a Badrinath. Someone to weather out a storm, I don't see a Yuvraj, Rohit, or pfft, Yusuf Pathan doing this. Why don't the selectors learn?

Rohit Sharma is also out and that leaves India at 29-3 after 7.3 overs.

I am surprised that Dan is still sleeping. :p

Cricketman said:
Hahaha! Rohit Sharma out! There goes your 'class'.
Class doesn't include Pull shot Rohit. :p
Just see in next match How does He defense? :p

Pathetic, India 30/3,they woudnt have thought,that they will loose 3 quick wickets....

Gambhir NEEDS to get a score. I don't see UV getting anything here because the pitch isn't a pancake. ;)

6 on a free hit!!! India's hope now only relies on Yuvraj & Gambhir,there is plenty of time just 9 overs are gone,if they stay on wicket,runs will come,but they just need to hang there and not give away wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread