India v England 2008

England need Yuvraj gone here or they'll find that they will be chasing a total that's out of reach since it's slow and spinning and gripping the surface. Harbhajan will have a field day on this in the 2nd innings.

Dhoni you dunce. We waited for Yuvraj to get his hundred for the PP but you had to go and get out. Now we have a new (crap) batsman at the crease.

Just carried away.India in huge trouble.I don't see Yuvi hitting two consecutive tons here so some mighty job for Middle order.

Yeah, I had to quote this. :)

I might quote later on the comments about Yusuf Pathan as well.

India has taken the third powerplay at the start of the 43th over. Maybe this is the time for Pathan.

If Pathan or Yuvraj Singh stays till the end India should reach 300 runs.

India needs to fire in this powerplay,If Y Pathan has to stay in team,he also should fire,becuase these players are selceted for first 3 matches,later Sachin will come,and even few other players might get chance.

Yuvraj Singh OUT !! Broad got his man,he took 4 wickets so far,India needed Yuvraj in this stage,now Pathan is the man,cant expect much from Harbhajan,though he can bat a bit,but he is not that dependable,so all depends on Pathan.

Broad gets his fourth wicket. Is Broad bowling that great or is it because of the mistakes of Indian batsmen?

Broad gets his fourth wicket. Is Broad bowling that great or is it because of the mistakes of Indian batsmen?

Of course,all credit to Broad.You need exactly same kind of variations that Broad has produced on Indian pitches.Slow deliveries,Off cutters,Leg cutters and Bouncers.
He has delivered them all so yes Broad is better bowler than Johnson who only can hit deck hard,thats all.

Innings sort sort of falling apart again now, We need Pathan to hit some mighty blows...

Pietersen has run out Harbhajan Singh. A lot depends on Yusuf Pathan.

Pathan has scored more runs in this ODI then in his previous 8 ODI's.

Pathan is doing what I've expected. Here is the 3rd six. And another one. Next ball just a four. And he took a last ball single. That makes a fifty of 29 balls. He did a great job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread