India v England 2008

Can't help but feel England have let it slip through their fingers. Great comeback by England. Bit suprised Jimmy bowled only 6. But hey there are so many bowlers in the team.

India manages to get to 292,thanks to Y Pathan,he batted really well,but i thought India is 20-25 short,because when harbhajan came rather between 43-48 India didnt get runs as expected,because wickets were falling,but last over was good one for India.

It's Pathan 26th birthday and he celebrated it with a first ODI fifty. 292-9 is not a bad score.

It is a pretty good score when i look at the start. India were falling apart. And i have a feeling that it is out of england's reach again . As they are not high run chasers

Had Broad not striked earlier in the innings, India would have gone for 330+ at least with some big hits from Sehwag and Raina.

Just looking at the bowling card KP seems to have hsown his inexperience there. Anderson underbowled and Fred didn't get all his overs in. Oh well get in there Broady :D Now another England collapse because the top orders not good enough.

Leicester Fox added 13 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Why is it that we pick Matt Prior as a batsmen to go out and up the run rate and he just does the same as any other batsmen. Shah should tee of like he did against the kiwis. He needs a performance, KP has given him his chance at 3 and he hasnt been good enough so far.

England can only chase this score if Pietersen gets 100.

Yuvraj is the man again! He's really had a great year.

Not bad 1/53 but one of these guys needs the hundred. I'd back Shah but yeah he does seem a little suspect against the extra bounce so Munaf has a chance with his height. RP is bowling poorly.

I'm tempted to give sehwag an over. He has the knack of breaking partnerships.

We have a really good partnership here, at this stage india were 78-3 and we are 78-1. I think aslong as we stay close to the Indian score then we will have a chance, I just hope Shah and Prior start the big hits soon...

Happy Birthday to Yusuf Great Striker of the Ball :D

What a batting by Yuvi there consecutive centuries in 2ODI averages 128 in this series :eek: no mercy for anyone from YUVI!!

can't say what's the match side but looks going the England way :( we need a wicket

Users who are viewing this thread