India v England 2008

England might as well go home anyway. They're not in the same league as India. They'd save themselves some losses and most importantly possibly their lives.

The so called 'best bowling attack in odi cricket' couldn't defend a good total again.

Clueless how to end India's winning streak in the ongoing series, England captain Kevin Pietersen said it would require something special to stop the rampaging Indians."They played really well. Sehwag was sensational. And Sachin, I guess, scored his 90th fifty which is just amazing. At that rate, perhaps I guess, we fell 200 short," he quipped.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3761696.cms

Now after winning 5-0,India has climbed up in rankings,they are now 2nd in ODI rankings along with SA,(thats what they told on TV) everybody contributed while batting,Sehwag lead the way,Sachin,Dhoni,Raina...

Last edited:
Guwahati and Delhi are far away from Mumbai, and I hope that terrorists aren't around these places. and till the Tests arrive, our Army will take control of it easily. Though these are tough times, decisions should be made well.

I know it was the right decision but I can't help but think that the possibility of being the first team to lose an odi series 7-0 also had an affect on the decision.

Guwahati and Delhi are far away from Mumbai, and I hope that terrorists aren't around these places. and till the Tests arrive, our Army will take control of it easily. Though these are tough times, decisions should be made well.

There was a blast in Delhi as well.

Good that England have cancelled their tour.

Its good that England cancelled their tour. As any other country would do so. Even India would do so if it happens while they touring a country. I feel a bit sad personally as I planned to see the 7th ODI in Delhi. Anyways, security is the main priority.

Last edited:
I know it was the right decision but I can't help but think that the possibility of being the first team to lose an odi series 7-0 also had an affect on the decision.

Rubbish. Security was the only concern and reason behind the cancellation. Stop making such bogus assumptions.

Woke up this morning and to my shock, and horror, I've seen the news about the multiple terrortist attacks and am very glad that the tour, the ODI part atleast has been cancelled. I was looking forward to the test but I really want them to leave now, their lives are alot more important than any silly sports event.

Users who are viewing this thread