India Vs Australia 2007/8 Race Row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, he loses control of his emotions and freaks out sometimes, but he is not a bad person. Bouncers are bowled generally to unsettle the batsmen, the bowlers do it knowing that there is a risk the batsmen could get injured, so why aren't you calling every single bowler who has bowled a bouncer a twat?

Manee if he's too idiotic to think about the consequences then he needs to take a serious look at himself because if carrys on doing it someone will get hurt and then he will be in trouble.

One delivery does not make someone a bad or wreckless person in my opinion. But try saying that to Trevor Chappell I guess.

I think you've got your roles mixed up there Manee. Sreesanth is just as much of a twat as Bhaji.
You may think this is weird, but Sreesanth's favourite team is Australia and his favourite player is Andrew Symonds.

I don't see how Harbhajan can really be found guilty if it was only the players who heard it as opposed to the Umpires/being picked up on TV. If he's found guilty it sets a dangerous precedent in my view.

I don't see how Harbhajan can really be found guilty if it was only the players who heard it as opposed to the Umpires/being picked up on TV. If he's found guilty it sets a dangerous precedent in my view.

That's true. Gibbs, who was banned earlier after a hearing for the same charge, apologized for his remarks, so though he contested the charge, he wasn't denying his remarks.

You guys have to understand that there is no way Harbajhan can be innnocent. You think the Australian's in the dressing room went "Okay, Roy, at precisely 2:12 pm walk past Harbhajan and draw his attention. Then, Haydos, you walk up to them and act like you heard Harbhajan call Symonds something racist, Punter, Gilly, you guys rock up and act like something just happened. Got it? Lets go."

Really, Harbhajan obviously said something offensive to the Australians, whether or not it is racist, who knows, but he DID say something bad.

Really, Harbhajan obviously said something offensive to the Australians, whether or not it is racist, who knows, but he DID say something bad.

Yeah, he probably did respond with something 'bad'. It's called sledging. The point is that if the hearing does conclude that he said something racist, he deserves to be banned. But, until that time, Bhajji doesn't deserve to be labeled a racist or any other term you want to use.

You guys have to understand that there is no way Harbajhan can be innnocent. You think the Australian's in the dressing room went "Okay, Roy, at precisely 2:12 pm walk past Harbhajan and draw his attention. Then, Haydos, you walk up to them and act like you heard Harbhajan call Symonds something racist, Punter, Gilly, you guys rock up and act like something just happened. Got it? Lets go."

Haha, all your posts are top quality. Im loving you. Keep 'em up! Reps.

Well if Hayden, Ponting and Roy would shut up cherping at opposition batsmen they will not get back what they give.

Harsha said today on commentary that soon saying "hello" to anybody might be considered racism the way things are going.

I'm sick of all these silly incidents by now.

Anybody wonder why Symonds always seem to be at the centre of these "racism" episode?

And you would know woulnt you? Cause your out there and you know exactly what they say??? ha!

You can watch on TV what they are doing from slip and mid off. If you have played the game you would know when the fielders come close to batsmen they are not saying well played and hit another century for us.

Harsha said today on commentary that soon saying "hello" to anybody might be considered racism the way things are going.

I'm sick of all these silly incidents by now.

Anybody wonder why Symonds always seem to be at the centre of these "racism" episode?

I would be more offended if someone abused me by saying f word rather than calling me monkey. In reality we all are descendents of monkey/ape family :p:cool::D

Last edited:
You can watch on TV what they are doing from slip and mid off. If you have played the game you would know when the fielders come close to batsmen they are not saying well played and hit another century for us.

Yeh, so? Thats sport, competition at an elite level? Dont like it? Go play ping pong.

Yeh, so? Thats sport, competition at an elite level? Dont like it? Go play ping pong.

Frankly speaking Punter dont like being talked back thas why he complained. India did not complained to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread