NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Andy Flower to coach India is what the news I am hearing!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Crap news! Andy Flower would be a bad decision to make. I would go for Stephen Fleming who has coached CSK to IPL and CLT20 victories and also shares a great equation with MS Dhoni, our captain. Also another wish is, NEVER GO TO AN AUSTRALIAN! After Chappell, we should not go to Australian coaches who dont understand our culture and try to inculcate their beliefs which dont work with us.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
seems BCCI is keen to keep Andy..

In an interview of Rajasthan Royals Shane Warne said he wants to take over the side..

My reaction is middle finger.. No more egoistic Australians

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Shane Warne?? Bull crap NO NO NO NO!!!! We dont want a coach with a huge star profile and bringing in the burden of heightened media spotlight. We want another coach like Wright and Kirsten who are soft and humble characters and dont mind remaining in the background and doing their own things. Thats why I am in favor fo Stephen Fleming, CSK's coach. And NO AUSTRALIAN PLEASE! Beware of dogs and .........!!!:D j/k

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Fleming FTW . Dhoni + Fleming + Indian batting = Unstopabble (atleast in SC conditions)

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I'd go for Fleming, have a great understanding of cricket, a successful coach and shares a good equation with Dhoni. What more is needed?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hope our CSK boss N Srinivasan (also the upcoming boss of Indian cricket) uses his CSK power to push Fleming into the coach position. I wouldnt mind him using his power in this matter. If not Kirsten, Fleming is the next best option. In fact CSK have done a very good job of bringing in Andy Bichel as bowling coach. I would like for the BCCI to do the same thing for the national team too.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Coaches

Hope our CSK boss N Srinivasan (also the upcoming boss of Indian cricket) uses his CSK power to push Fleming into the coach position. I wouldnt mind him using his power in this matter. If not Kirsten, Fleming is the next best option. In fact CSK have done a very good job of bringing in Andy Bichel as bowling coach. I would like for the BCCI to do the same thing for the national team too.

More Important than the National Team Coach is the Development of Young First Class and Club Cricketers who might play for India.

They DO need a good Fast Bowling Coach. Also one good thing we can borrow from Pakistan Cricketing Culture is Discouragement of Medium Pacers and persuading Medium Pacers to Bowl Fast. We have seen Nehra, Munaf, Sreesanth, Agarkar, Zaheer, Srinath hitting 90 Mph every now and then. We need to force the younger upcomming bowlers to hit 90 Mph consistently.

Also we can get a Petition going "For Lively Pitches in Indian Domestic Cricket", Pitches that will have some Pace and Bounce, the bounce will also help spinners. The Quality of Pitches in Indian Domestic Cricket will lift Indian Cricket tremendously.

prarara

International Cricketer
seems BCCI is keen to keep Andy..

In an interview of Rajasthan Royals Shane Warne said he wants to take over the side..

My reaction is middle finger.. No more egoistic Australians

Shane Warne?? Bull crap NO NO NO NO!!!! We dont want a coach with a huge star profile and bringing in the burden of heightened media spotlight. We want another coach like Wright and Kirsten who are soft and humble characters and dont mind remaining in the background and doing their own things. Thats why I am in favor fo Stephen Fleming, CSK's coach. And NO AUSTRALIAN PLEASE! Beware of dogs and .........!!!:D j/k

Why no Shane Warne? I think it would be a remarkable choice, although I support Flemming over him, but Warne is no Greg Chappel.

Users who are viewing this thread