Indian Domestic Cricket

Out of interest is there any talent or team even in the state of Himachal? Thats where mum's from and lol maybe if find any talent over the next 2 years i might try out for the team... right now i support dad's home Bengal.
Himachal Pradesh has a team. They must have some talent since they won the plate league last year. Looking through their squad I couldn't find any familiar name apart from Sarandeep Singh.

The keeper Bisla is good. I looked at there averages and not many avergae above 30. Looks like New Zealand of Indian Domestic Cricket.

a centruy to yusuf pathan in just 56 balls for west zone against central zone.

Just 126 runs needed for North Zone. 10 wickets for VRV Singh. Hes definately going to be MOM unless some West Zone bowler bowl spell of his life.

Yousuf Pathan scores another breezy 50 in second innings. This guys all attack. Rajat Bhatia is churning good all round performances this year. Wonder why hes being ignored?

91 runs needed with 7 wickets remaining.It will be easy job for NorthZone..

Not really, other than Shikar Dhawan, who played beautifully, none of their batsmen have looked sure against the ball moving round.

It looks easy on paper, but North zone are making it harder for themselves.

Rajat Bhatia has always been ignored, he is certainly a guy for a crisis, I don't think he has a chance now, depends if many get injured, but I doubt that.

No Mob.They will make it.Its just 91 runs remains and both the batsman are set in the middle.I hope for some Upsets.I am backing WestZone.:p

Shikhar Dhawan need to do Gautam Gambhir here. Hes on 71 and can easily get 100.

Oh no,North Zone won...Anyway that was nice Match.and ya Sid Dhawan was awsome.Anyway we got another good batsman in Spare..When they all get chance?or will they ever going to get chance?

Yes! Zee Sports is telecasting the Duleep here in the US.
Maybe I can follow it now! I saw Yousuf Pathan bat- he really deserves a crack in the Indian team. I can see him down at 6 batting with his bro and smashing the ball all over the park :D.

Bhatia, Dhawan were quite good. Mishra too looked to be a good bowler. Rahane had some class shots as well.
The future of Indian cricket is looking really bright.

Yusuf Pathan got 92 from 38 balls, :eek: boy, he is going crazy right now!

Ya..that was superb..11 boundaries and 6 sixes..If he didn't get run out,He would have score 55 balls century..
Well Anjum Bilakhia also played stunner He scored 96 with 11 boundaries and 5 sixes..
Just was good day for Baroda..

There were 20 sixes total in both innings!!

Last edited:
Yusuf Pathan got 92 from 38 balls, :eek: boy, he is going crazy right now!

He'd be better option than Uthappa top of order. Or maybe get him in middle slogging mindlessly.

What is he eating these days?

Users who are viewing this thread