Indian Domestic Cricket

gambhir should have been in australia,he is any day better than jaffer both with the bat and in the field.

Early in his career, he was a very good player with both bat and ball.
Then I still hope his career is not as short-lived as Sehwag. :D Let's face it, if you're planning your cricket career Sehwag is hardly the person to model it after. :p

gambhir should have been in australia,he is any day better than jaffer both with the bat and in the field.

He's be gobbled up by Lee.

Stick to ODIs and T20s, Gautam.

?

Delhi won, my friend. I'm gonna be supporting UP in the final as I really like Kumar, Raina and Chawla. If Delhi have Kohli in their team, it may level up a bit. :p

Im supporting my neighbours Delhi to win. As i said earlier they have lot of all round abilities to come back in match any time. UP are more dependent on batsmen. Its like SA vs India :p

He would have been selected had it not played blunder of innings in test against Pakistan and also in ODIs.

Last edited:
Final begins in a couple of days. Delhi vs. UP from Mumbai. I'm going to go with Delhi on this one. Meanwhile, Gujarat won the Plate League final against Railways. I believe those two have now qualified to the Super League. So Parthiv Patel will be playing against the big boys next season and helping his chance for re-selection.

They're also going to change the Ranji format next year, IIRC. I believe at the end of regular season the top two plate league sides will have the opportunity to play in the quarter finals--and thus win the Ranji trophy.

Early in his career, he was a very good player with both bat and ball.

Yusuf is too hasty in one day games, in the Challenger Trophy, he got his off stump blown off after he tried to what looked like an attempted sweep to Praveen Kumar. T'was hilarious.

Delhi won the toss and put UP into bat. I dont think you want to be batting last on the Mumbai wicket. With 260-5 UP are set to make it hard for Delhi as they have Chawla. Kaif and Raina though failed to make big scores. This will not help there chances of comeback.

Praveen Kumar, lol 25 mins to go with the innings in danger of collapsing, comes in and creams his first delivery for a six.

Last edited:
Not watching the game, but I hope that Praveen knocks in a good cameo and comes good with the ball as well.
I still wonder why VRV is in Australia and Praveen is not.

Stupid way to get out too, he fended off about 5 bouncers then tries to blast one out of oblivion. What an awesome guy, we need determined and aggressive people in the team, our pace attack always seems a bit too soft when Zaheer and Sree are not playing. Should definitely be in the ODI squad, Praveen Kumar.

Hard to find a place in the starting line-up for him, though.

Hard to find a place in the starting line-up for him, though.

Are you talking about Praveen Kumar in the ODI squad? Sreesanth and RP Singh have both performed horribly in ODI cricket recently, Praveen Kumar, with his good List A record and batting should be in the ODI side before either of those two.

Recently yes, but RP looks in fantastic form, now, can't keep him out. Sree did well in the last game against Pakistan, and I'm guessing the management will play him as our truly pacey bowler with RP. Pathan is basically a talisman, so he can't go.

The only person after that, is Zaheer, who I'm not sure about. He's far better in the Test arena.

I wouldn't mind seeing Praveen replace Sree though, it would be good for Sree if he has someone hunting his place down.

Users who are viewing this thread