Indian Domestic Cricket

I don't think we should usher any under-19 or under-21 batsman into the team now given that we have so many performers in their mid-20s.

Tiwary going into Plate League may help his cause because the bowling will be weaker and he may end up getting too many big scores to be ignored.

Hes bit rash like young Yuvi. He needs some time in domestic cricket.

He's one cocky fella too. There was a point when he pulled Ishant Sharma for a boundary as well as Trivedi and he laughed at them both taking the mickey!

He's one cocky fella too. There was a point when he pulled Ishant Sharma for a boundary as well as Trivedi and he laughed at them both taking the mickey!
His Cricinfo profile says he bases his game on Kevin Pietersen, I think. Ah well, Tiwary is not in line for a Test call-up anytime soon. He may get an ODI call-up seeing that he had gotten one for the Bangladesh tour before he got injured in the nets.

His Cricinfo profile says he bases his game on Kevin Pietersen, I think. Ah well, Tiwary is not in line for a Test call-up anytime soon. He may get an ODI call-up seeing that he had gotten one for the Bangladesh tour before he got injured in the nets.

I think that India should play a lot of youngsters in these two tours.

Indian Cricket Schedule said:
Apr-May : Asia Cup (2-6 ODIs) away
June : vs Zimbabwe (3 ODIs, 2 Tests) away

His Cricinfo profile says he bases his game on Kevin Pietersen, I think.

Yeah, his technique is almost carbon copy, and pulls his sleeve (short sleeve) up to copy Pietersen, which I think is pretty daft.

He plays the Flamingo drive exactly like Pietersen does.

Yeah, his technique is almost carbon copy, and pulls his sleeve (short sleeve) up to copy Pietersen, which I think is pretty daft.

Cool.
I would really like to see him play. Hopefully they should get a go in the Asia cup.

Pulling up sleeves is Patrick Rafters trademark.

He's not a cricketer, though. :p

Anyway, UP have dumped Saurashtra out already within 3 days, I fancy them to win the thing. Although Delhi will be a good match if they get through. Praveen Kumar is going crazy.

i am looking forward to how sudip tyagi devlops,the next gen of indian fast bowler coming thru all all very tall.

Yusuf Pathan playing gem of innings to dump Delhi out

Yusuf Pathan playing gem of innings to dump Delhi out

?

Delhi won, my friend. I'm gonna be supporting UP in the final as I really like Kumar, Raina and Chawla. If Delhi have Kohli in their team, it may level up a bit. :p

?

Delhi won, my friend. I'm gonna be supporting UP in the final as I really like Kumar, Raina and Chawla. If Delhi have Kohli in their team, it may level up a bit. :p
To be fair, Yusuf did score a blistering century. It's just that Gambhir got a 130 or so to guide Delhi to the win.

Users who are viewing this thread