Indian Domestic Cricket

He'd be better option than Uthappa top of order. Or maybe get him in middle slogging mindlessly.

No chance, not with Robin forming as good partnership with the Master now. I still feel he shouldn't be in the team yet, other guys deserve the chance more than him.

Just when I though Abhishek Nayar couldn't play in the limited overs stuff, he oes and pelts a century. Rahane also got a mammoth 186, boy this kid is going to be huge.

With launch of IPl everyone wants to score quiclky in domestic cricket. All test players are having strike rate of Sehwag.

This is because Cricket has changed a bit..Now you can gain entery in the team by one good knock in T20..Modern cricket is so fast and you have to adjust your strike rate..Time over now..We won't see cricket book cover drive or straight drive after Sachin although We have Dhoni powerful mis hit which can be go for six!

Yuvi cover drives >>>>>>>>>>> Tendulkar straight drives

Well I still think that Future of some talented youngsters are depend on teams formation.I mean What you expect for P Patel?he scored 5 centuries last year but hes not gonna get chance to play test cricket because after average of 18 against Aussis Nobody gonna throw out Dhoni from test cricket.

Chopra and Dhawan score centuries again in ODIs. Man Im telling you. This IPl has changed mindset of all these blockers of domestic games. Dhawan is knocking now on selectors door for opening position. Hes also young and athletic and that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread