Indian Domestic Cricket

I knew that...but I was telling you what he can do despites of cramps...

Tomorrow if he begins playing hockey or coaching the Indian hockey team,the focus could shift completely.

SRK to be manager and Sachin to be mentor. Hockey will surely get attention then.

Ya But then also We can't make it to Olympics..They are waste..I don't know who made its India's national game!!!Rather I would love to see Ice Hockey,At least we can see some live Damn Fight..

Lots of Ice Hockey in Russia. Bure brothers are my fav though.

Hockey is national game cos we were champions at it when we became Independent and cricket was English game. Infact if they dont play on astro turf then we'll become champs again.

Mtch going on between East and South Zone. Badri batting with Dravid and will learn so much from him. Dravid has scored 90% of South Zone runs. This South Zone batting lineup is All Star with Kartick, Uthappa, Dravid, Badri, Laxman.

Wow look at the score of Central Zone VS West Zone...I should kill W Jaffar..Who made him captain???

Hell,even Agarkar would have been a better captain. Realistically,it should be Parthiv,but the poor chap-well he got married the other day and imagine having to play a match without even going on his honeymoon.

I did not know that LR Shukla and Subramanium Badrinath were the captains of East n South Zones. I thought it would be Dada and Dravid/Laxman.

Ya Bit they were not playing na!!!The total of 199 runs from both the Innings..

Damn it, if we had Laxman batting, we would have won.

Parthiv should go in jail for child marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread