Indian Domestic Cricket

Nayar went crazy as always, this guy is from Mumbai's team, so if he keeps it up, he may get a chance in the ODI team.

Nayar..Looks to me slog hitter more than anything Mob...Anyway Still your Tiwary is in the Que...Now i'll Put Nayar also..Lol...

Nayya >>>>>>>>>>>> Tiwari. Actually I dont like both but yeah being Mumbaikar Nayyar will surely be in side in 1 year time. And I dont get hype around Tiwari. The guy has not done anything this season. The players in form are being ignored. Pathan has been smashing it every second match nowdays.

But Sid People still favoring Tiwary so much..I don't know Much but Mob has sent me one video including his batting..And He laterally was Smashing the Bowlers..

Nayya >>>>>>>>>>>> Tiwari. Actually I dont like both but yeah being Mumbaikar Nayyar will surely be in side in 1 year time. And I dont get hype around Tiwari. The guy has not done anything this season. The players in form are being ignored. Pathan has been smashing it every second match nowdays.

Manoj Tiwary?

I hope you mean Saurabh, because MK Tiwary is the future of Indian cricket. The season when Bengal reached the final, he was like a lone warrior, and even in the final he carried them (with Ganguly as his side kick).

He is very talented, if only he got chances to prove himself. I'd expect the Bengalis to go even more mad if he doesn't. :p

Edit - Nayar is a slogger at most times, but heck, he gets the jobe done. He plays those hero type innings, and that's what I like about him.

Last edited:
PK and Chawla destroying South Zone.

Buy why are Neo not showing North Zone match. I wanna see Yuvi hit 6's.

I Knew it..I love Chawla...Bhajji should be prepared to play his last series..Lol..

Ha anyone seen Dadaji bowl in these games. Hes very miser.

Dravid looks in God like touch though. He will get good runs and will be good pick for FC.

Well Sid darling giving advice about FC...Thanks anyway..I don't play FC for Indian test without Dravid..
And Dadaji please I'll better to see my Chief instead of him..

PK and Chawla destroying South Zone.

Buy why are Neo not showing North Zone match. I wanna see Yuvi hit 6's.
Yuvi's probably resting. North got destroyed by West. Interesting to see Sehwag batting himself in the middle order. Probably trying to send hints to Dhoni. ;)

North were relatively battered by South too (if it wasn't for Rajat Bhatia, again). :D

Praghyan Ojha is absolutely class, definitely has the potential to play for India.

Users who are viewing this thread