Indian Domestic Cricket

Bengal Vs Saurashtra in the Vijay Hazare final, can't believe Bengal beat Mumbai.

Ya I was hoping Mumbai to win but soon after 249 I realized that They might 30 runs short.
Good batting by Bangal Middle order after goswami has done the Starting job.
Tiwary,Shukla and das were awesome.
Well Now Shaurastra I don't think good enough to beat Bengal hough you never know.

Yuo do have Cheteshwar Pujara.

Btw,why the hell have BCCI divided the country into more states ?
Maharashtra is understandible.

Gujarat is not.It been divided into Baroda,Saurastra and Gujarat.
They seem to be going the princely states way.

IPL is only domestic cricket that will be talked now.

Is IPL a domestic compition??:p
No Chance.I think Hawk is good enough for IPL including News papers,News Channels..

IPl is domestic cricket. Lets see now what these million dollar babys are made of.

this gony or goni guy looks good

send him to MRF academy BCCI

i think Dhoni will put him in the team for the bd, pak,india series

Ya imagine Ishant and Gony bowling together. Both 6'4" and 6'5" respectively.

I would be happy with that, looking at Sree now, anyone but him. He has just declined so much, or maybe his form is just horrible. But, one thing is for sure, he is no position to play International cricket, until he improves.

This Time in Tests Mumbai and in OD's West Zone and worse team this time in OD's East Zone

Dhoni to receive Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, India's one-day and Twenty20 captain, has been chosen for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, the country's highest honour for a sportsperson. He is the second cricketer after Sachin Tendulkar to receive the award. Dhoni led India to victory in the World Twenty20 in South Africa last year and the tri-series in Australia in 2008.

"We are very happy. He has represented the country with distinction, and deserves the honour," Sharad Pawar, the BCCI president, said. "His exemplary leadership and demeanour under pressure, especially in the Twenty20 World Cup and the tri-series in Australia, has made him an ideal role model for millions of young Indians who want to make a mark in life."

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/363641.html

Users who are viewing this thread