Indian Domestic Cricket

Why is Dada wearing official Test kit in club game? :mad:

Delhi v Rest of India

Ishant and Sangwan put Delhi on top. Well its high time Delhi represent India at test level. :p

Look at line up here

Sehwag
Gambhir
Chopra
Dhawan
Kohli
Bhatia
Ishant
Sangwan
Misra

God I hope Chopra gets a big one here. Such an unlucky guy, and a fantastic cricketer!

And yeah, thats a scary lineup there.

I Sharma bowled well in Irani trophy: Delhi vs ROI
12.3 Overs: 5M : 22Runs : 3 Wickets.

He must be desperate to pick Ponting now.

Indian Cricket League

ICC president agrees to meet ICL officials

Cricinfo staff

September 25, 2008

David Morgan, the ICC president, has said that he has received a request from Subhash Chandra of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited to meet with him regarding the Indian Cricket League.

The meeting, which has been arranged for an unspecified date, will be held in London.

"The ICL had previously written to the ICC requesting its approval and now it has asked for this meeting, to which we have agreed," Morgan said. "All members of the ICC board have been informed of this meeting and I will report back to those directors at the board's next meeting, in Dubai on October 14 and 15."

The ICL has been pressing the ICC for official recognition of their unsanctioned venture for several months.

© Cricinfo

Good news, hope it turns out more good........

Dadaji bowled well but it seems very unlikely that flop Indian batting line up will allow him a place in final XI vs Aussies.

Pacer Munaf Patel has been fined 75 per cent of his match fee by match referee Rajendra Jadeja for foulmouthing Test players Akash Chopra and Virender Sehwag on the third day of the Irani Trophy tie between Ranji champions Delhi and Rest of India.

That's not something you want to do to your team mates really. They have to basically live together on lengthy tours, and Sehwag's the type of guy who can ruin careers if they ever come face to face in a domestic game.

Absolutely yes.

It's like (for a swimmer) a big sea which looks very beautiful to swim, but actually he doesn't realize how many sharks are there in..

Fish!..

Users who are viewing this thread