Indian Domestic Cricket

Was just about to post that. A very well made 121 by Badri. KKD is doing a fine job as captain too, Tamil Nadu are at the top of the table.

Mukund doing well, got a solid 150.

YES! YES!

Manoj just hit his second ton in a tow, that too again, on what seems to be a bowler's pitch. I was beginning to think that perhaps he is a flat track bully, but he's thrown that back in my face! I couldn't be happier!

What a great conversion rate he has though, 7 centuries (this one the 8th, I think) and 2 half centuries.

Last edited:
A ton is a ton. Nobody else in that match did anything (batting wise).

...in the Plate League.

That may be true, but in both matches, he scored more than what the first team did in their whole innings. I mean, it shows he's more than just a flat track bully.

Btw, Bengal can still get into the Ranji finals, so I hope they do that, and he can get big scores there and put his name somewhere in the list again.

That may be true, but in both matches, he scored more than what the first team did in their whole innings. I mean, it shows he's more than just a flat track bully.

Btw, Bengal can still get into the Ranji finals, so I hope they do that, and he can get big scores there and put his name somewhere in the list again.

Hardly shows anything. The Plate League is a low level and he has merely scored two centuries, it is not as if he is topping the run scorers list.

Stop it, Manee, it's better than nothing. :noway

KKD 111*, fantastic considering TN only scored 117 in their first innings, Baroda 165.

TN now 301/3 :D

Sreesanth got 4er on return too, hopefully he can get back into the Test squad.

So Rahane gets his maiden double, what a run machine this boy is.

And TN simply DOMINATE Baroda. Balaji gets his 14th 5fer, KKD takes 5 catches in the second innings. Into the quarter finals.

The trophy is ours.

Users who are viewing this thread