Indian Domestic Cricket

TAKE THAT MANEE! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT TIWARY NOW :p!? Get on MSN and I'll show you some of the shots he played, simply amazing.

I never doubted his ability to score hundreds, it is the consistency he needs to string together. Need I also mention the fact that Tiwary was facing 120kph pace bowlers also.

EDIT: I'm on msn currently, btw.

Yeah, but who doesn't face 120kph bowlers in Indian domestic cricket.

Sorry Shrav, I fell asleep listening to Music. Would love to see him bat, please do help. <3

In other news, Nayar gets a 6fer, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Tiwary gets a ton, Robin also smashes a ton, whilst Raina gets a 94. Good day for me.
Edit - I forgot about Jadeja, he got a 5fer, including Dravid, great form he is in.

Last edited:
Nice try but no. Just no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

His keeping is fantastic, his captaincy has been great for TN and every time he's reached 50 he's gone on to get a big ton. Suck on ittttttttttt.

Tiwary gets a hundred, but supposedly its a really really flat pitch. Lets see what the likes of AB, Mukund, Badri, and KKD can do on it :D

They'll be met with a much much better opening attack though.

Here's hoping Manoj can knock TN out single handedly though.

Badri is throwing out his chances to be selected to the national side.
He is not at all in the form ,he was in the last season.

What are you smoking? He has had 5 innings' and scored a ton in 2 of them. His form is certainly not as bad as you're making out.

Edit - my bad, not 5, but 4 innings', which furthers my point. Badri should be the next in line in case a batsman is injured, regardless of how he does in this match, his record merits it.

As I am saying this, he takes a catch to get rid of Chowdhury, here's hoping they sent Manoj in.

Edit 2 - yes! They do certainly that.

Last edited:
TN have fought back hard. Balaji is by far the funnest batsman to watch in cricket. He's gotten really good, too, smacked the ball all over the place like an opening batsman!

We need to skittle them out for around 250 and really go for it. Send Karthik up one spot to three as he can give it a good whack.

Balaji's bowling has gotten better also. He's gotten a tad bit quicker and hits the ~132Kmph mark more often.

If Manoj hadn't got out, you'd have been staring down the barrel. I'm still hoping Bengal can stick at it and pull of the victory. They still have their two openers left to come in, and Shukla is still there. They just need to bat for 2 sessions, or even one and a half and they go through.

Come on boys....

If Shukla goes early its all over. Damn Amarnath though, what a waste of a cricketer. Dropped an absolute sitter

The sun was straight in his eyes, he did well to stop the boundary. I was laughing hard with manee at the time, but I realised how hard a catch that would be.

Shukla is nuts though, just plays rash shots, lucky to be still there.

Edit: Oh my good god, Balaji is on fire. Just blowing them away. Interesting match now, but with TN's batting fire power, they should take it.

The ball to get Kundu was an absolute peach, an absolute peach. Swung in, then moved away after pitching.

Last edited:
No they haven't, Bengal's batting has proved to be crap. What was left of it anyway.

damn this Mukund kid is a big talent. He is only 18 and doing great thing in domestic cricket. How come no Indian fans mention him around the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread