Indian Domestic Cricket

Robin begs to differ. :mad:

Plus, we (Kerala) might be in with a sniff of making the quarters, LOL.

That is actually quite LOLworthy. But hey, Sreesanth + Tinu Yohannan make a formidable new ball attack, plus that Prem bloke looks like he's a talent.

No, trust me, he, like most of the batting line up, would get blown apart. Our most talented batsmen of all time is probably SK Nair, and after him, there's not a lot more.

Ganguly retires from first class cricket

"I don't miss playing cricket anymore," Sourav Ganguly said as he bid farewell to first class cricket on Sunday, a month after retiring from international cricket.
Source

I feel he will play only in IPL matches..

So yeah, Ajinkya Rahane is not fully human, part run machine. How many half machines do we have in our Domestic level now?

I feel Pujara is the epitome of run machine, though. No human could score 2 (or was it three?) triple-hundreds in a week.

I feel Pujara is the epitome of run machine, though. No human could score 2 (or was it three?) triple-hundreds in a week.

Rahanes,, pujaras, badrinaths, kulkarnis, sangwanss

But our spin department and wicketkeeping is very very poor in the domestics.

It's not that poor. I saw Naman Ojha, he was a good keeper. Saha is quite brilliant. KKD seems to regaining form.

Spin wise; Parmar, Bhatia, Chawla (once he comes back on form), Kartik (should be in Test team really, though).

I think that people in this thread may appreciate my sig...

(I'll infract myself, shall I?)

manee added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Parmar (Indian murali) is known by many to be a chucker though.

The human eye is prone to error and is not a reliable source of visual information.

If you want a test to prove this then sit in a room with a clock with a second hand on it which moves each second rather than in a fluid motion. Sit facing away from the clock and then quickly, without hesitating turn toward the clock. You will notice that the second hand 'hangs' for a split second.

But our spin department and wicketkeeping is very very poor in the domestics.
Keeping department is as strong as ever. Karthik is awesome, Patel isn't too bad for a third keeper, and guys like Saha are there too.

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

It was three in a month :p.

Keeping department is as strong as ever. Karthik is awesome, Patel isn't too bad for a third keeper, and guys like Saha are there too.

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

It was three in a month :p.

Nice try but no. Just no

HAHAHAHA

Nayar and Kulkarni has run through the Himachal top order and they are 85 for 5 at Lunch. To be honest, the Himachal batting isn't even THAT weak, it's just that Nayar is too good for them. :p

Users who are viewing this thread