Indian Domestic Cricket

I'm gonna try my complete best to follow the domestic league back home, this season.

So, which channel are the games broadcasted mostly?
I think Neo Sports has the rights but I'm not sure they're broadcasting them with the India-Australia series going on. Unfortunately Pakistan are coming over immediately after, so you may have to watch in the middle of the night to see replays of the matches.

On another note, Parthiv is really making loud noises about a comeback. He has been scoring prolifically as an opener in both domestic and international A tours and now he has got a 160+ not out for RoI.

Last edited:
On another note, Parthiv is really making loud noises about a comeback. He has been scoring prolifically as an opener in both domestic and international A tours and now he has got a 160+ not out for RoI.

I think Badrinath's case is just as strong considering his fine 2006/7 domestic form and India A form.

I think Badrinath's case is just as strong considering his fine 2006/7 domestic form and India A form.
I don't know. Whenever I check in on Parthiv's innings he has got a century under his belt. I think Patel has the wicketkeeper thing going against him, though he has international experience, so that would be a positive on his side.

I don't know. Whenever I check in on Parthiv's innings he has got a century under his belt. I think Patel has the wicketkeeper thing going against him, though he has international experience, so that would be a positive on his side.

It's mighty hard to have 3 'keepers in a team though. (If he makes it to India).
Lol, just 4 years ago we didn't have a single quality Keeper, Dravid donning the gloves. And look at the state now!
An embarrasment of riches indeed.

I am so please to see ishant sharma he looks a very good prospect he was
getting bounce form a dead track and at sharp pace in the irani trophy game.
And munaf also bolwed well
ROI Hammered Mumbai

Mumbai 453 & 106
Rest of India 472 & 91/1 (18.5 ov)

Munaf played a good all-round game. He hung around with the bat, effected a run out with a direct hit, and picked up 5 wickets for not a lot of runs.

Did he really pick up his fielding??? His bowling figures show that he really hammered the nail as far as bowling goes. I have no problem with his bowling. Its his fitness and fielding that is the main problem.

Let him play more matches before we assess him. Hopefully he can get more games before the selection for the Australian tour comes up.

I don't know if he improved his fielding but the Cricinfo article said he effected the run out that supposedly started the collapse.

I don't know if he improved his fielding but the Cricinfo article said he effected the run out that supposedly started the collapse.

I saw the match His fielding has improved specially his throwing,he was
actually throwing the ball not underarming it.

In the first innings he was trying to bowl outside off stump and bowling in the mid 130,s and bowling a lot of no balls.
but in the second innings he used the width of the crease and started
bowling with his old action and started angling the ball in at decent pace around 135-139 and also bowled a bit short.

he still needs some more matches to get to his optimum speed and fitness
but the way he bowled the last spell i am hopeful he will be back to his full pace soon.

Yeah i saw the highlights and munaf was looking good.He definitely needs to play county cricket to change his approach and bring professionalism in his cricket.

wasnt munaf patel the bowler who was apparently capable of 150k?

also india's next pace sensation and i think this guy had alot of potential was abid nabi,
he's gone to the icl

wasnt munaf patel the bowler who was apparently capable of 150k?

also india's next pace sensation and i think this guy had alot of potential was abid nabi,
he's gone to the icl

Yes abid nabi is a fool.He is just 21.And he wont play for india now.:mad:He is a very good fast bowler.
Munaf is capable of bowling at 150k but he wants to concentrate on line and length.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread