Indian Domestic Cricket

If we cant pick the upcoming players from these games, no need for such tournament.

Dhaval Kulkarni. :banana2

Jadeja rescued ROI.Badri was disappointing.But Im not surprised.How can a guy keep on inspiring himself to score even after knowing that he wont get a chance even if he performs well here.And yeah I want to see Tyagi in Indian colors.

Mumbai have been bowled out for 230, I reckon the match is still even balance though ROI have a slight advantage due to their 50 run lead.

Don't know how Munaf was able to get 5 wickets but he is normally a good bowler in domestic cricket. Hope to see some quality batting from Viru and Badri.

Last edited:
Munaf has bowled well. But he has been like this - a good bowler in domestic cricket and almost looks hopeless in international cricket.

Munaf bowled fine in NZ, tbh, without a lot of luck.

ROI have built a solid lead and are in the driver's seat atm.Very tough for Mumbai to win this one.A draw or a ROI win in the cards.I want Sree to pick a 5 fer.

Manoj Tiwari is back with a 80* and a decent S/R of 60. Have been missing him for quite a long time now. That injury that he had while he was about to play for India really hurt him badly. Hope he can make a good comeback and actually make a splash in international cricket. He is a good batsman and fielder.

Yup ROI will win based on the first innings lead.Dint really strike my mind when I posted that.

Any reason why this thread has been running since 2007 and why can't each country have a separate thread for every season?

Challenger trophy is on but so is Champions League.

India Blue win by 1 wicket. Dhoni's team has won!

Harbhajan Singh batting at one down? WTH? Bhajji had a good game with the ball. The big thing is that, Ishant picked up 4 wickets for 56 runs from his 10 overs maybe showing signs that he might keep his place for more time if he continues this. Dhoni scored a valuable 37 too.

Bhajji didn't do too badly at 3, and Dhoni picked up a wicket too.

The guys gone mad but its working for him :p

Yeah saw Bhajji's score. He didnt do too badly. Seeing the way he batted today, I think he will have fun if he gets chances to bat against Australia in the upcoming ODI series.

I want to follow Ishant's progress in this tournament. Has he really turned round a corner or was it a fluke? He is our future and I hope he can turn things around and become our premier fast bowler.

Ashok Dinda and Trivedi the bowlers won it for Blue's. :rtfl

Should have seen Dadaji dishing out crap to these bowlers and they were playing like batsman. :doh

Poor Badrinath :(

Users who are viewing this thread