Indian Domestic Cricket

Don't forget Uthappa, Mulari Vijay, Mukund, and RAHANE, Shravi.

Yeah, don't know how I forgot Rahane. As for the other two, I didn't name them cos as long as Sehwag and GG are around, they'll forever be reserves.

MPL here in Maharashtra..It's the Maharashtra Premier League...Too good T20 Action at 3 Venues in Pune.The prize money is 2 Lac Rupees.Many domestic cricketers are also seen in action.

Your Views on Karnataka Premier League

The bidding for the eight franchises of the inaugural Karnataka Premier League (KPL) has fetched a total of Rs 35 crore ($7.36 million approx) , with Brigade Enterprises, part of the Brigade Group, making the highest bid of Rs 7.20 crore ($1.51 million approx) for the ownership rights of the Bangalore Urban team. The realty group won the bid, payable over a period of five years, during the bidding process which took place at the Chinnaswamy Stadium on Wednesday.

KPL franchises go on the block for $7.3m | India Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

What you have to say about KPL,,, i think it is going too much like this tournament. i think indians have a lot of money

Whats your opinion?

Get on lazy people.

Corporate trophy has started. Air India Red have very batting heavy side with Uthappa, Yuvi, Raina and Naman Ojha in side.

The matches will be played in Dharamshala and Mohali as well. The ticket for best seat in the house of Mohali stadium is just Rs. 50. :eek: :banana2

Dhawal Kulkarni looks like a fantastic talent. I saw a bit of him in New Zealand when India toured here earlier this year (In the nets). Not the quickest bowler going around but very accurate.

1-25 today of seven overs. Air India has a very good batting lineup, should be able to chase down this total.

:rtfl

Joginder Sharma captain in his debut match. Good batting by him though.

In related news Bhajji got Challened for roaming in Hummer without number plate. :laugh

:rtfl

Joginder Sharma captain in his debut match. Good batting by him though.

In related news Bhajji got Challened for roaming in Hummer without number plate. :laugh

Now I know why my BSNL Internet connection is crappy recently.:laugh

ICL players are having field day's.

Very disappointing crowds. :noway

Also why so much imbalance in teams. ONGC and Air India Red are so strong sides.

India Cements lost their game today against Air India Red.Nice to see Badri back in runs tho.Consecutive 90's.

Love your sign. Keep it handy in Aussies series. :laugh

Haha Thanks.BTW India Cements paid the price of not signing up Raina right after he joined CSK :laugh

Did anyone manage to see Dhoni's 61 ball century? Is this thing even being televised?

Users who are viewing this thread