Indian Domestic Cricket

He was disappointing in the IPL and he is not plundering all these runs in OD cricket but rather FC cricket. I'd look to get him into the Test system in the 1-3 year period.

2 knocks, seriously, why are two 2 2020 innings so important in him justifyng a spot in the ODI squad?

Plus, an average of 44.47 from 17 innings' in the OD matches is plundering in my books. More than justifies a selection.

2 knocks, seriously, why are two 2 2020 innings so important in him justifyng a spot in the ODI squad?

Plus, an average of 44.47 from 17 innings' in the OD matches is plundering in my books. More than justifies a selection.

What I'm saying is that the runs he has scored today are irrelevant in terms of a spot in the ODI team as it is four day cricket.

True, but his OD form/record warrants a place anyhow, it's just that the knock today shows he is in good form, etc.

Yeah Rahane is great. Has good shots and was brilliant in the Deodhar Trophy final.

Rahane almost hits two in the final, this boy is a machine right now.

How many tons does Badri has to smash, before getting a good shot at International cricket? jeez...

Well I can just say Mumbai are having a great future ahead. Some young guns who surely will be fight for a regular place in the ODIs soon. Nayar, Rahane, Rohit, Dhaval to name a few.

450 needed by South to win. Badri smoking boundaries now.

48.5 Kulkarni to Badrinath, FOUR, three consecutive boundaries for Badrinath, this was a touch short, Badrinath was quickly onto the backfoot to dispatch that to the midwicket boundary
48.4 Kulkarni to Badrinath, FOUR, Shot! overpitched outside off, Badrinath lashes it through cover after backing away a touch, Rajesh Pawar dives to his left but he can't get his hands on it
48.3 Kulkarni to Badrinath, FOUR, slanting into legstump, Badrinath forces it along thr ground past the fielder at mid-on for a boundary

Second to last over of the day. Slow player my arse.

Straight in to the Test team, in for Yuvraj, if he can win the game from here.

Second to last over of the day. Slow player my arse.

17.1 Pawar to Badrinath, FOUR
17.2 Pawar to Badrinath, SIX
17.3 Pawar to Badrinath, no run
17.4 Pawar to Badrinath, SIX
17.5 Pawar to Badrinath, no run
17.6 Pawar to Badrinath, SIX

That too, he's always improving as a player, really should be in the Indian set up. Should be in ahead of Yuvraj in Tests, regardless.

I am very happy today.The matches for Hyderabad are taking place in the Ukku Stadium.It's just 2km from my house.

Today Hyd vs Karnataka.I got autographs by Uthappa and Ojha and shook hands with both of them:D

I just can't beleive it.Next match is on 18th vs TN.I promise you guys Badri's autograph and photo:)

If you did that for Karthik some of members might die of heart attack.

Users who are viewing this thread