Indian Domestic Cricket

Even Walsh could belt those bowlers.

I've attained nirvana. Bliss. Died and gone to cricketing heaven, where Karthik is god.

AND we got the first innings lead! By 3 runs!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Why? Two tons in match isn't that impressive ;)

Well Pujara and Rahane deserve a place in the Indian team....It's just politics...Well in the One-Dayers watch out for Ameya Shrikhande from the West Zone I've seen him playing...Well He's truly a great Hitter

Last edited:
And with the performance in the match, Karthik moves to fifth on the list of top run scorers in the 2008/9 Indian FC season, with the best average on the list.

His conversion rate is immense. 5 hundreds and 1 fifty. That's just amazing.

He's in serious recognition for the Indian team once more.

I'm not sure about that, mate, not much separates him from the dozen or so other candidates who have been plundering runs in Indian domestic cricket other than the fact that he has failed in Test cricket over any period in which he is not opening.

WHAT!?

One wicket away from victory, and it's still a draw! I hope we still go through.

Also, LOL at Robin getting 3, and 4 in total in the match. Possible all rounder, guys?

4llr0und3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

We'll do just about anything for even another Ganguly like bowler.

BADRI!

What a legend. Double ton with the strike rate of 77, 24 fours and 4 sixers, what a treat it would have been to watch. Just a pity he got out so late in the day.

Man, lowest economy Gony at 3.94. That's crazy. Top, quick innings from Dravid as well. Hopefully Badri is knocking on the door furiously now, for that Test spot.

YES YES YES.

First Karthik...then Badri...Can it get any better?! Any player I like is performing magically!

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Btw, where's Laxman?

Users who are viewing this thread