Indian Domestic Cricket

Well you are his no.1 fan. Only 10 other exist. :rtfl

So, Badri thumps another ton. Nothing special, just another day in his world.

So, Badri thumps another ton. Nothing special, just another day in his world.

He is only 28. He should probably be playing currently, but once the current crop of players retire or continue losing form he will come into the side. If he stays patient and continues making runs, his chances will come.

LMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL!

We just beat Karnataka! HAHAHAHA!

We won, we won, and big boy Raiphi Gomez did absolutely nothing! LOL!

*bump*

Delhi out, thanks to Manoj. :D

Wow, Bengal beat Delhi. A little surprise there. MANOJ :D! Don't understand why Sangwan didn't bowl more than 4 overs, especially considering he seems to have bowled well in those 4 overs.

Another win for TN. Not bad considering that our best players, except Badri ofc, are on international duty. And why the eff is Ashwin the captain, give it to Subra man.

I hope Badri get selected in Test squad by 2009 end. If he isn't, Selectors are doing nothing just demorlizing a player. Be mature Selectors.

MANOJ :D! Where's manee :D?
What did I do? I never doubted his talent, just said that he needed some runs in domestic cricket to consider an ODI spot, he has done that with three fifties this season and should be in consideration behind the current crop and Kohli. Out of the current crop, Rohit Sharma should be near being sent back to domestic cricket and away from the Indian national squad for a little while after the New Zealand ODI series, providing he fails.

Mind though, Manoj doesn't have an OD century to his name in List A cricket!

What did I do? I never doubted his talent, just said that he needed some runs in domestic cricket to consider an ODI spot, he has done that with three fifties this season and should be in consideration behind the current crop and Kohli. Out of the current crop, Rohit Sharma should be near being sent back to domestic cricket and away from the Indian national squad for a little while after the New Zealand ODI series, providing he fails.

Mind though, Manoj doesn't have an OD century to his name in List A cricket!

Haha, I just got the impression that you didn't like him. Apologies. He's such a classy batsman, from what I've seen of him. Good stuff- Badri, Pujara, Tiwary, Kohli. The battle's been intensified with Raina stating that he would like to make a claim for a spot in the test team as well.

Users who are viewing this thread