Indian Domestic Cricket

Final on now. I am with Air India Red. Yeah it has UV.

Air India Blue captain is Bhajji in spite of Dhoni in side. :laugh

Reds are batting first and thats bad because I will miss their innings. :mad:

Reds win over Blue. :banana2

UV has first win over Dhoni. Hope he repeats it in IPL for once.

Yeh Yuvi won against dhoni
what takes the cake that yuvi got mahi out 1st ball!

He will hear that for rest of life now.

Cant wait for highlights of this match.

The Irani Trophy got underway yesterday. A Rest of India led by Sehwag takes on Mumbai, led by Wasim Jaffer.

Scorecard here

RoI bowled out for 260 on Day 1 with Sehwag making 10. Mumbai look stronger here, with the likes of Jaffer, Powar, Rohit, Dhawal and Rahane.

Damn I so badly want to see highlights of Mumbai vs ROI or even the match if its streaming anywhere...

Woooowwww..... Agarkar is sending the stumps for a cartwheel most of the times... All his 3 wickets were shattering the stumps. Whats his pace like? Is he bowling faster? Or have the batsmen played that badly?

Good innings from Jadeja. But he is not needed now. Munaf hitting 36 runs, he he he he..:rtfl:doh Badri can never dream of coming back until he takes up his opportunities. He is beautifully wasting his talent and doesnt score when the eyes are on his game.

Ajit Agarkar looked pretty dangerous with the ball. Good knock from Jadeja. I think Mumbai have the upper hand at the moment but it is still very early in the match.

Last edited:
Rest of India bowled well there in a shortened day. Mumbai at 200/6 and still trailing by 60 runs. Munaf bowled well, apparently.

Munaf has bowled well. But he has been like this - a good bowler in domestic cricket and almost looks hopeless in international cricket. Tyagi has been impressive. I want to see him in the Indian squad sometime soon and how he handles it. Maybe Dhawal Kulkarni and Tyagi should be tried in the Indian ODI/T20 side soon. We need to find good bowlers for the shorter format.

If Agarkar is getting you out you have serious batting problem in your side. :p

Users who are viewing this thread