Indian Domestic Cricket

Wow, these guys are getting all these huge scores of 265 and all. Its said that the younger generation doesnt have as much patience as their predecessors. These guys are proving it wrong, and proving that they seem to have more penchant for the huge knocks than their predecessors.

@ Wasim Jaffer - With Gambhir, Sehwag and Murali Vijay out there, I dont see how you can possibly make a comeback into the Indian side. If you are thinking of making a comeback to Indian team, its almost over for you.

Good to see Manish Pandey piling on the runs in domestic as well. And, awesome work by Karnataka so far, in reaching the next stage. However, I must admit, that I don't get how Mithun has got so many wickets. He looked pretty fail in the little I saw of him in the IPL.

Hopefully, Bengal manage to qualify too. Much better season in terms of consistency from Tiwary. Then again, the whole Bengal team is much better this season with the ICL players back. They've been drawing too many matches though, without the first innings lead too.

Karnataka is going to win this season. You can bet on it.

@ Wasim Jaffer - With Gambhir, Sehwag and Murali Vijay out there, I dont see how you can possibly make a comeback into the Indian side. If you are thinking of making a comeback to Indian team, its almost over for you.

Jaffer is a quality player. He will, no doubt, continue to score BIG tons in the Ranji season day in and day out. I saw him play for Mumbai vs Vidharbha during the Buchi Babu tournament in Chennai. He has a real aura about him, is a great leader too.

Karnataka is going to win this season. You can bet on it.

cant say anything yes for sure if Dravid is back to the side since Robin Uthappa is not having a good season but an average 40% season and its not good for the team if the openers are not performing at the top ........ :noway so its hard to bet on them :(

Aushik Shrinivas

He studies in my school and is in +2 I have not at all seen him in School till date(6 months since I came here) and he is making news

Making the school proud :hpraise

Last edited:
Rohit Sharma amasses a triple hundred against Gujarat.Not against the best of bowling attacks in the country,but still a triple is an achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread