Indian Domestic Cricket

May be i am biased, but i would like to say Saurabh Tiwary is a man to watch. Was very consistent for Jharkhand this season most importantly he was captaining the side. Sadly couldn't manage to get his team through the Semifinal.

May be i am biased, but i would like to say Saurabh Tiwary is a man to watch. Was very consistent for Jharkhand this season most importantly he was captaining the side. Sadly couldn't manage to get his team through the Semifinal.

Yeah, he is a very talented player. Great conversion rate as well. He holds the Jharkand team together. He said he wants to make a name for himself playing for Jharkhand like Dhoni. I don't think he can do it. He has to move to a bigger team and away from the Plate League because there is simply too much competition at the moment.

Wow, sensational stuff from Rohit Sharma scoring a triple century and doing it at a strike rate of 95.

Hyderabad are in trouble at the moment against TN. Their chances of avoiding relegation to the Plate League next season are looking very slim. They looked in control when they were 4-269 but then slipped to 347. Their bowlers weren't able to strike early and TN are now 1-189.

Yeah, he is a very talented player. Great conversion rate as well. He holds the Jharkand team together. He said he wants to make a name for himself playing for Jharkhand like Dhoni. I don't think he can do it. He has to move to a bigger team and away from the Plate League because there is simply too much competition at the moment.

Ya agreed. He has to move to bigger team which i think is unlikely to happen as JSCB don't want to loose him. There was some talk about him moving to play for Bengal. If he do so, he will be having a good chance to make his name. An average of 51+ is worth thinking.

3rd Quarter-Final: Karnataka v Punjab at Mysore

I thing Punjab have a upper hand but can say 1 fault you are out ..................:)

Saurashtra missed Jadeja terribly.:facepalm

Ya but Karnataka did well in the first innings both bat and bowl and Saurashtra did well in 2nd innings with bat with the bowl initially the did well but after that it was poor thats the reason why it was easy win for Karnataka

Eagerly awaiting the quarter finals.Some special performance from Badri or Rohit will be the key in the selection for the Bangladesh series.

Users who are viewing this thread