Indian Domestic Cricket

What a game. Shame K'taka lost, but boy is Pandey turning out to be such a great talent. Big match player for sure.

Must say this match sounded great from what I've read. Good to see sell-out crowds in India for first-class games also.

Damn, looks like it was a close match--Mumbai win the Ranji by 6 runs. Great final.

Did Dhawal score a 50 to basically win the game? Damn. Haha.

Must say this match sounded great from what I've read. Good to see sell-out crowds in India for first-class games also.

Which was surprising because we dont see such crowds for international test cricket in India, and this was almost like a test match and that too between two domestic sides.

Nah man, day 1, 2 and 3 of a test are usually close to being full. Especially at grounds like Eden and Chepauk which have been lacking any sort of int cricket lately. The BCCI need to 'spread the love' in terms of handing out international fixtures, it's just been the same venues over and over again.

It was K'nataka who was the best comparing to Mumbai but a slight sleep by the K'nataka boy's cost them them the Trophy and once again Robi failed at the top who was the captain for the whole tournament for Karnataka (Excluding 4 matches which R.Dravid captained ) he failed to score in about 80% of the matches he played :facepalm :facepalm

East Zone's bowling line-up looks bad. Ah well, hopefully the 2 Tiwarys bat well. Good stuff from the UP middle order so far.

Anyone notice how the last U-19 World Cup winning team has been fabulous so far? Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Saurabh Tiwary, Abhinav Mukund, Manish Pandey, Iqbal Abdulla and Pradeep Sangwan were all part of that squad. I think Sangwan didn't have the best of seasons this time around, but yeah, still is a prospect. On a random note, Napolean Einstein was also in that squad!

Well, I wanted East Zone to go through but at least Manoj Tiwary got a century.

Yep unfortunate that they didn't go through. Surprised that Saurabh was skipper, thought Manoj would get it for sure.

Anyone who has highlights of the Ranji trophy final between Karnataka and Mumbai, or even just of Manish Pandey's century, please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread