Indian Domestic Cricket

Karnataka's pace bowlers once again showing that they in fact have the best bowling line up in the competition. They might not be very talented or threatening, but they are pretty damn consistent. All Karnataka need to do now is get 234. The format just plain sucks. Doesn't encourage a team to go for the win.

121 wickets at 22.15 on placid Indian tracks, which I imagine are even worse in domestic cricket than what we see in tests, plus topping the charts this season with 43 @ less than 20?

The numbers certainly say he's done everything he needs to do for a callup. Much better than Nehra.

121 wickets at 22.15 on placid Indian tracks, which I imagine are even worse in domestic cricket than what we see in tests, plus topping the charts this season with 43 @ less than 20?

The numbers certainly say he's done everything he needs to do for a callup. Much better than Nehra.

Joginder Sharma 214 wickets at 20.71. Should we call him up too?

:facepalm

Karnataka batsmen fail :crying.Dravid should have been there.

Doesn't matter. The best part is that there is still a result possible with 2 days left. Mumbai cannot play for the draw from here, I don't think.

Whoomp. We need to concentrate a bit on our batting in third innings so as to turn this match in our side (I'm supporting Karnataka)

What a great match. 200/3 K'taka, Pandey still batting on 102. What a player he's turning out to be, will surely be knocking on the doors of selection soon.

Still require 138 runs to win, a few quick wickets - especially the wicket of Pandey - could bring Mumbai back into this.

What a match. Would have loved to see it live. Another great innings for Pandey. Huge talent.

I was in the stadium to watch Manish Pandey bat.Thats the first time I went to watch cricket.I came back home at lunch though,I was very disappointed.Even after Pandey got out one good partnership would have saved us.But it was still a brilliant match.

Users who are viewing this thread