Indian Domestic Cricket

I'm going to be with the Blues this time round. :)

it is coming on neo i think in india. someone said its on zee. i want to know if it is coming on in the uk. if not hope we can get highlights. i would not mind if is on any asian channel. i think highlights will be on you tube or the net if it is not coming on tv, there wont be highlights on tv.

I'm going to be with the Blues this time round. :)

I'm supporting the Greens. Munaf Patel, Pankaj Singh, Piyush Chawla, Parthiv Patel, Gagandeep Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Manoj Tiwary...how can they lose.

We have Karthik. :P

Nah, I like Sehwag, Jogi, Raina, Bose, Powar.

Others are unknown to me, but I know that the two 19 year olds (Yo Mahesh and Bandekhar) have really good potential.

i am looking to see players from all the teams, so i am not going for any but just want a good series and see some good performances and maybe some selction changes for the future. any idea on tv rights in uk. if any.

i am looking to see players from all the teams, so i am not going for any but just want a good series and see some good performances and maybe some selction changes for the future. any idea on tv rights in uk. if any.

I don't think it is being televised in UK.

you maybe right as i have not seen anything regarding it. i really hope it is televised. how about the asian channels.

you maybe right as i have not seen anything regarding it. i really hope it is televised. how about the asian channels.

Well, its not on Zee for sure:p and SET Asia would have advertised it, so, guess not.

Damn, one bad point of living in England (there are plenty, and I mean PLENTY).

Meh, atleast I got to see the beach cricket, anyone else catch it? West Indian legends won it, good stuff.

I'm sure theres some place with online rights.

Try living in the US, no cricket whatsoever!

Yeah, I'm supporting the blues, as always.
I'm happy that this time around it doesn't go by best to worst. All teams seem to be balanced.
Karthik's the vice, I'm guessing?

My Blues XI:
Sehwag*
Rahane
Asnodkar
Karthik+
Raina
Powar (List A average of 30.) (5)
Jogi (6)
YoMahesh (2)
Sourabh (3)
Mishra (4)
Bose (1)

Bowler heavy, but hey. If Viru, Karthik, Raina, and one of the youngsters fire and post around 250, we have the bowlers to skittle them out.
Definitely a bowling side, though.

if anyone finds out if this is coming on. please let me know.

yes you are correct. looks like a decent game. i hope mohammed kaif does well.

i have got a link for first innings highlights. can i post it.

Last edited:
yes you are correct. looks like a decent game. i hope mohammed kaif does well.

i have got a link for first innings highlights. can i post it.

No. You can't. It is part of the forum's no piracy policy.

Users who are viewing this thread