Indian Jersey

coolgeo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, don't you think India should have a brighter jersey, other than this dull blue like orange or black or yellow or saffron or green.... post your comments.

coolgeo

what do u mean???

if u mean in real life then this topic should be moved to "Cricket chat forum"

My views:They've been using this kit for the past 4 years...and it getting a bit boaring seeing it.India must change their kit every year like Pakistan.

I like the current kit but after 5 years it's time for change I guess..though I'd certainly like to see the tri colors.

I think the word "Sahara" should be less prominent and smaller (ODI kit)... Agreed that Sahara is the sponsor but this is just too much.

I think the colors fine. I think the designs fine. I don't think it really matters how it looks. As long as it looks good. :)

Dayne said:
what is Sahara..?
Sahara is a company that sponsors the Indian team. They do everything from TV channels to airplanes. :p

They do everything from TV channels to airplanes

wow!!!boeing and airbus gets some serious competition!!!!they dont make aeroplanes .
air sahara...just like air france,air lanka.....

The best jersey I liked for India was what they wore for 1992 WC. It was really good. The other I like is during 1985 World Series.

1992 wc kit looked almost like Sri Lanka's(dark blue) I didn't like that!

bharat said:
1992 wc kit looked almost like Sri Lanka's(dark blue) I didn't like that!
What about the 1985 World Series Indian jersey??

do u mean this?
24kapil.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread