Indian Jersey

Haha...we should play a few retro look matches. Like the Aussie-Kiwi affair recently. That would be great television.

This was 1985 world series kit:

24team.jpg

I liked one we had in 1994 odi tourney in NZ (with indian flag over the shoulder)..anyone remembers that?

Comilation of kits used so far

I made a compilation of most the kits used by India so far.
There are 16 kits.I don't know the year of most of the kits.

My favuorites are S.Nos: 1,9 & 12 :)

What do u think guys.

Also this is an oppoetunity for Dazza to make classic indian kits :D

india_kits1.jpg

india_kits_2.jpg

the best jersey i liked was the one india wore in sharjah for the ind-aus-nz triseries which india won thanks to sachin. light blue top with indian tri colour on the shoulders with a dark blue bottom. can anyone make it for me

i like 2 and 7 the best. ofcourse i can only see till #7

i like 11 the best
so majestic

i like 8 too

can you make #11 and #8 for me dazza

bharat you are wonderful

one more thing, i wanted india to change their dull blue colour to something bright

here are coupld more old kits. (no luck with 94 one though :( )

(World Cup 96)

_38933415_tendulkar1996.jpg

(Standard bank series in SA 97)

Tendulkar_in_Std_Bank_Cup_97_3.JPG

Standard bank series kits looks good.
the WC 96 kits had the same design for all the countries,only the colour changed.

remember this one? independence cup in Pakistan I think

wills4.jpg

Shailesh said:
here are coupld more old kits. (no luck with 94 one though :( )

(World Cup 96)

_38933415_tendulkar1996.jpg

(Standard bank series in SA 97)

Tendulkar_in_Std_Bank_Cup_97_3.JPG
Really like the Standard bank Series jersey. Really cool. I do not like the current jersey that Indian team wears.

I think the Standard Bank one is kind of boring. They should have fans design their jersey. :) I'm sure we've got lots of talented people here. Have like a contest. Give them some prize money. It will be like a drop in the pond for the BCCI.

sohummisra said:
I think the Standard Bank one is kind of boring. They should have fans design their jersey. :) I'm sure we've got lots of talented people here. Have like a contest. Give them some prize money. It will be like a drop in the pond for the BCCI.
I like the color not the design. The base color of the jersey is good. Even if they put the current design on this color it would look cool.

Users who are viewing this thread