Indian Jersey

coolgeo said:
fans designing jerseys, well does anbody work in the bcci here?
I don't know why Sohummisra is suggesting that fans should design the jerseys despite the fact that he does not want fans to dominate the game? :D

coolgeo said:
guys,guys,guys hold on, now we should discuss about the colour of the indian jersey, some other colour, something brighter
How much ever we discuss I do not think the base color of indian jersey is going to change anytime in future. All countries now are associated with a color and light blue seems to be assocated with India, just as green with SA and Pak, maroon with WI and Yellow with Australia. All that may change is the design on the jersey now. I think most of people here will agree to this right??

yes...the current kit looked the best when it was first used in 2002...but seeing it for 3 years looks boaring.

coolgeo said:
why can't the bcci make it more colourful, like for instance the jerseys used in premiershipleagues?
This question can be best answered by BCCI. But I like the idea of home and away jerseys for cricket teams. That way we can also find another color than usual light blue.

Last edited:
My design

I have designed a new kit for India:

india2.gif
india1.gif

How is it? :)

one with BCCI logo & other without it.

the away kit can have the colours inverted....I'll post it's pic soon.

Users who are viewing this thread