IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S###. My office is 2km away from stadium and it's raining heavily.

X Keep your fingers crossed.
I asked my manager to postpone a meeting so that I could watch match. I came outside and see that it's raining. I missed meeting and match! Doesn't look like rain will stop anytime soon.

I asked my manager to postpone a meeting so that I could watch match. I came outside and see that it's raining. I missed meeting and match! Doesn't look like rain will stop anytime soon.
Some of last season's matches in Bengaluru were also ruled out due to rain, right?

We have Q1 and the Final there, what are the forecasts for 24 and 29?[DOUBLEPOST=1463577976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some of last season's matches in Bengaluru were also ruled out due to rain, right?

Two, RCB v DD and RCB v now banned RR, their game for green last season and two games had a reduction for overs.

I dunno that far ahead, but read somewhere that it's gonna be like this whole week. Also there is a cyclone in Tamil nadu which might affect Bangalore. I dunno the exact dates, but I read somewhere. Or maybe this is the effect of cyclone.

Rain deceased little bit. But still it's there along with lightning.

Insanity, now the only glimmer of hope Punjab have is vijay playing that rare one! Want RCB to get to qualifiers just to see VK make runs with cricketing shots !

Kohli is playing with 7 stitches in his hand. Can you believe it ? Whoa.

I hope we never play against India till we sort out our team. Kohli would rip our **** apart.

Users who are viewing this thread